Chapter-More troubles great!

I must apologize to all my fans for not updating in two weeks but my computer erased the chapters that i was going to update, so i had to write them all over but here is another chapter...ENJOY:-)

And here's a pic of Micheal the one who has a crush on Ebony..on the right

EBONY POV;

I was in the middle of taking a test when the principle voice boom out on the school income..

Attention! students there have been an terrible tragedy and i am sorry to say that students have been found in the woods near the school so until all investigations is over, we advise no one will go outside during school hours without a teacher or an guardian,when school is over head straight to your vehicles  or the bus. That is all.

Everybody got  loud and talking to each other i was in shocked who could have done this..and who was the ones that got killed..dread filled me thinking it was one of my friends it coundln't be them, i hoped it wasn't.-i came out of my musing when i heard the teachers voice.

"Quiet down..Quiet!! he shouted.."Finish your test you only have a few minutes left..he said when everybody calmed down.

I looked up at the clocked and saw i had only 10 minutes left i looked down at the blank space left on my paper and hurried up.but my mind kept going back to the ones they found in the woods.who did it? i forced myself to concentrate on my test and i finished right when the bell ring..

"Please put all papers on my desk on your way out..Mr Laney said

I got up and grabbed my backpack and picked up the test on my desk and put it on my teachers desk and headed toward the door,.i walked out into the halls to see policeman talking to different students i walked to my locker to grab my English book..but jumped when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey..sorry did i  scared you ..Michael said

I  put a hand on my racing heart and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.."Um maybe just a little.i said with an nervous laugh.

"Sorry.-he said running a hand through his short curt brown hair.

"No it's okay..i said turning back around grabbing my English book.

"I was wondering if your not doing anything on Friday maybe you and me could do something together, maybe go to the movies or something?

I closed my locker then slowly turned around what do i say do i tell him the truth or not defiantly the truth-"I have a boyfriend sorry..i said 

"Well maybe we can do something as friends some other time than.

"Um okay that would be fine.-i said not sounding so sure i have no idea how Blake would act if i went out with Michael maybe i could take other friends with me,so it wouldn't seem so bad.

"Okay will do you want me to walk you to your next class..he asked smiling