Selith Part 37

Selith

"Hello Olan, I see you are still alive." I said staring at Olan and his band of followers.

"Selith I thought you dead." Olan said smiling pulling his black hooded rob back to look at me.

"I know you did, aren't you happy to see me?" I said looking into his red he these bastards took everything from me, and I was going to make them pay but I had to be smart and soon I will have everything that I wanted.

"You are another matter that will be done with in time but for now we have come for prince Blake and the hybrid the one they call Ebony." He said walking slowly toward me his followers staying behind only ones to move was the first and second in command.

"I have already taken care of them so you can go back to whatever hole you crawled out of." I said throwing my hand up toward the cabin before he could  respond the cabin was instantly set aflame. Flames was in the air as smoke  clouded the air the on lookers shield  their face from the smoke I smiled.

"What have you DONE!" Olan screamed looking at the cabin as it burns with-it Blake and Ebony.

"I did what needed to be done." I said smiling at the dumb founded look their face.

"This is not the way they were supposed to stand trail for there crimes." Second in command Ethan said looking at the lifeless body of Brandon.

"You were going to kill them anyway and use their mutts as weapons." I said looking at Olan who still looked at the cabin as it burns, he smiled and looked at me as he stood in front of me.

"I could never hide anything from you." He said smiling putting a hand on my cheek.

"No, you couldn't you always liked power." I said with hate I once thought I was In with love him after escaping  his ways and his none stop killing. I wanted to be good do good and Olan found me in my darkest moment and showed me the light he was scared of my power he taught me to embrace my powers and loved who I was. I thought I was going to spend forever by his side but forever ended with a knife in my back and being chained a prisoner only used when needed to kill his enemy but I did it cause I thought he loved me but I realized he loved my power and not the women so, I faked my death and left and hided amongst the humans until I heard a rumor spreading about prince Blake and his mate. I knew they was the key to make him pay I was going to take everything from him his freedom, power, and his life no matter what it took.

"Clever witch how did you find them?" he asked trailing his hand from my face to my neck.

"Easy, Vampire's  give off the most potent stench." I said through clench teeth smiling my fists curled in a ball with my nails biting into my palm trying  to keep my temper down the time was not now to kill him but soon.

"You will pay for this love." he said leaning in kissing me on the lips his kisses use to warm me now they left me cold and bitter I pulled back and looked at the man I once loved.

"We will see!" I said smiling enjoying the fact that I took away something he wanted but this was only the beginning he would suffer just as he made me suffer.

"Burn the body and let us go, the prince and his mate are dead." He said never speaking to Ethan his second and his on lookers.

"This is not our way they were supposed to be brought to trial." Ethan said looking at olan in shock.

"I know our ways; do you question me brother?" he turned to looked from me to olan.

"No sir but." he said

"But what?" Olan said walking to stand in front Ethan who dropped his head and looked at the ground.

"But what brother?" olan asked again.

"Nothing." Ethan said in fear no one would stand against him in fear he would kill them olan was the oldest vampire many say he was the first vampire to walk the face of the earth but I know of course that wasn't true someone had to create him. He was strong and powerful, but he had a weakness, and I knew someone who could kill him in time he will be at my mercy.

"Right nothing! There is nothing here to judge so let us return home." He said looking back at the on lookers who nodded and vanished into the night. Ethan bowed and ran into the night leaving a dead silence between me and olan all you could here is the flames and the crackling of the cabin burning down.

"So, much power, what a waste." He said looking at the cabin that burn then back at me and smiled placing his hood on his head and in a blink of an eye he vanished. I uncurled my hand that was stiff from being balled into fists at my side I hated that creature, and I was going to make him pay and I had just what I needed. I turned to the burning cabin and walked into the flames that did not touch me. Olan was old but stupid he was easily tricked I smiled and looked around the perfectly standing cabin and walked down the hallway that held Blake and Ebony my ticket to getting revenge. I smiled as I peaked though the door and watched the happy couple cuddle each other they think they are in love. Love was just a tool to make you weak an easy target to be manipulated into being someone pun to do whatever is convenient for them. I will not be a fool not anymore; I have learned my lesson and the little couple will learn to and I will be the one to show them.