Breaking free Part 33

"Ebony. Ebony...Wake up!" I faintly heard Emily crying and shaking me what was Emily doing here in maladasia. And why did this bed feel hard? I opened my eyes and with it a headache that felt like someone was hitting me in the head with a sledgehammer over and over. I frown as I looked around the dim lit room that held a bed, table with a wooded small chair. I was not in Kansas anymore last thing I remember was picking up the phone in a library that Rulin. that conniving bitch set me up. She was not going to get away with this I, was going to make her pay a soon as I get out of wherever here is.

"Emily!" I said rubbing her bowed head as she kneels beside me, she raised her head and looked at me with tears and relief in her eyes and before I knew it I, was being crushed into to her chest.

"Oh, Ebony I thought I lost you this is all my fault." She said

"Em's how is this your fault?" I asked confused this was David that is why the order is after and us and I am because of a jealous ex that doesn't take rejection well.

"you told me to stay away from David, but I didn't listen." Emily said standing as I pushed myself from the hard cold grey concrete ground as Emily watched me but after many failed attempts of trying to stand without help I, gave up trying to look Emily who just kept ranting but unfortunately she kept going.

"Emily. right now  isn't a good time for self-loathing can you please help me up so we can get out of here wherever here is." I said looking for a window or something to indicate where we are.

"Your right, sorry even though he was very convincing, I can't believe I fell in love with that bastard!" Emily said ranting all over again how Emily could love that bastard I she only knew what kind of monster he was she wouldn't love him.

"Emily lets survive this and you can tell me how right I was later." I said trying not to sound harsh but the longer we stay here the slimmer our chances were to escape.

"Okay sorry.." she said bending down grabbing my hands to help pull me up and after straightening up Emily hugged me and I hugged her back I, missed her she has always been there for me and now I have put her I a situation that I had to get us out of.

"So how do we get out of here?" she said looking around.

"Do you remember anything when you were brought here maybe seeing the outside of this place, landmarks anything?" I asked Emily  trying to figure out where we was.

"No, I remember sitting outside of clantons ice rink and then David sister shown up and slammed my head into the passenger dashboard  I, woke up here tied to a chair." She said started back rambling again before I could answer her.

"David is very twisted he defiantly have a few screws loose, he said that he was out to get your baby daddy and his eyes change color which is so weird and I made out with a psycho he said he was going to let me go but he never came back." She said biting her fingernails which she did every time she was nervous wait, he said that.

"Wait he said he was out to get Blake?" I asked

"Yes, but I think he is really doing it for his sister he said something happen between his sister and Blake." She said I know Blake had a reputation with the ladies for being a man whore but he has changed he has did things he wasn't proud of but I wasn't going to judge him I have done some things I wasn't proud of but that didn't make me or him a bad person.

"Okay so we are dealing with another psycho ex-girlfriend. "I said.

"There is more? Emily asked.

"Apparently unless it is the same women but I'm sure she couldn't be at two places at once." I said but I know anything is possible I am dating a vampire and I am pregnant. Emily just shrugged her shoulders and jumped as the door open to reveal the man I, have seen plenty of times in my dreams. Not in like a hot dream guy but the one that would rat us out to the order. Before I could move or at least give him a piece of my mine Emily did it for me.

"Don't you dare come near us you conniving bastard!" Emily said which shocked me she was always silent and reserved but not anymore go Emily.

"Emily, I know you are mad and I'm sure I am the last." he did say but before he could finish his sentence.

"Your right! You are the last person in the world that I, would want to see. you are nothing to me and I will make you pay if you hurt Ebony! She is pregnant how could sick can you be!" she said standing in front of me as if she was trying to protect me.

"Emily I'm trying to help you escape." David said looking hurt but surprise and amused I, didn't believe a word he said or should I?  If it meant getting out of this room and in the opening so I could hatch an escape plan maybe I will play his little game.

"Why? I thought you wanted us dead that's why you went through all of this. "I said moving from behind Emily to face him trying to look unbothered and so not desperate to escape but these babies have been kicking and my back has been killing me since I, woke up and the pain hasn't stopped I had to get out of here soon.

"Yes, as much as I hate Prince Blake for what he has done I, have come to desire something more than revenge." He said looking at Emily as he spoke with a light in his dark eyes that wasn't there before. This was a game I knew it I, still didn't trust him .With that thought pain ripped through me just when the  pain began to dull  another pain ripped through me that almost took my breath away but my knees gave out and I collapsed to the ground on my knees gripping my stomach faced to the cold hard concrete ground.

"Ebony! are you okay?" she asked sounding worried rubbing my back the pain was so bad I couldn't reply back instead I, tried to breath though the contractions like they tell you to do in all the birthing films and what you read in books  it is all lies. I was deaf to everyone around me all I felt was pain that seem to last forever finally began to settle down. I had to get up and get out here somewhere safe before it was too late. I had to bite my lip to stand up straight to stop from screaming from the pain I sat back on my legs to look up at David.

"If you have changed as you say, help us get out of here." I said through clenched teeth David looked at me but then looked at Emily who still sat beside me on the floor still rubbing my back.

"Okay we will need to move now while they have gone hunting, can you walk?" David asked.

"Um we shall see." I said looking at Emily who looked worried as I held my hand out for her to help me up my legs wobbled as I attempted to rise and with surprise David put his hand under my  other elbow to keep me from falling he looked just as uncomfortable as I did.

"Let's go." He said as we headed to the brown door that lead to a narrow hallway that only allowed two to past. He looked at me and silently pointed at the wall so  I could us the wall as support as David stop supporting my elbow. I, placed my had on the wall still Emily held my other elbow as we followed silently behind David he lead us into a open room that sported a kitchen and off into another room held a green sofa this cabin gave me chills it reminded me so much of the cabin that my God parents and Brandon brought me to after they abducted me from school. It was a day that haunted me I, dranked from him that night he fear me and I loved it I felt complete power I never spoke of that night to Blake in fear that Blake would think I was a monster.
"Ebony, you okay?" Emily asked looking at me worry in her eyes I, was about to respond but before I could respond another pain hit me I grabbed the back of the green sofa followed by pressure between my legs as warm liquid cascaded down my legs and onto the floor I looked down at the floor and saw a puddle of pink fluid this could not be happening right now.

"Tell me you pissed on yourself?" David said looking annoyed I felt greater annoyance for him I had to get out of here.

"No Sherlock Holmes, how about you show me the exit so I can find the nearest hospital." I said through clenched teeth standing up straight as the contractions continue to come back to back.

"The nearest hospital is miles from here we are deep in the woods of Pennsylvania." David said I was just about to give him a piece of my mind but was stopped as Rulin walked through the door. "Hello Ebony!" she said with her arms folded come on not this backstabbing bastard again.

Thanks for reading >>>> XOXO's

Vote...

Comment....