Chapter Not in Kansas 27

Ebony

I looked up at the place that will be calling home for the next week it was breathtaking to say the least; it looked like something out of a Greek mythology. It defiantly looked like something kings and queens would stay in. No figure Blake lived here he does have that Greek God high and mighty air about him. The castle displayed multiple white domes with huge gray stone scary looking statues of gargoyles, I will defiantly be having nightmares tonight.

I turned away to see the guards posted around each entryway. I wandered why so much muscle, they wore all black military suites with red patches in the shape of gargoyles, it looks to be the same as the statues in front of the entry way.

What did the symbol stand for and why do they have it everywhere, I am going to be creeped out, my whole stay here. I turned to looked at Blake as he touched me on the shoulder. Welcome to Mandasia! he said with unsure smile. I think he knew I wasn't so happy with him right now, he didn't give me choice to come here he just threw me on a plane. I understand why he did it, we have the order closing in on us and not to mention this impossible pregnancy that has progressive faster then it should have. I was eleven weeks and looked like I was eight months and not to mention.

I am human and I was craving blood more than Blake and I shouldn't be seeing the future and what I did to Brandon still hunted me. I wanted to kill him when I bite him and tasted his blood. A part of me enjoyed it, I enjoyed his pain, fear and hatred. It was like a drug and I enjoyed the rush, the high it gave me, I did not want to stop till his heart did. After that day in the cabin I haven't been the same I felt like something was crawling to get out I was tired of trying to fight whatever it was that wanted out, I knew whatever wanted out wasn't good.

I came out of my musings when I felt a hand on my waist. You ready my love? Blake asked close to my ear I felt the same chills that I get every time he was near, I love this man I hope very soon we will get our get our answers so, we can be finally get back to our life. I just have persuade Blake to leave here and go back home so I can graduate. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and looked at Blake who was still looking at me. Ready then I will ever be! I said as he grabbed my hand as we walked up the gold stone steps. As we passed the guards they bowed. Welcome back, prince Blake. The guards said speaking in unison in that moment. I felt forbidding from one of the guards that stood out among the rest.

The one who stood with the same black military suit his eyes black as night his hair the darkness brown that almost matched his eyes. He didn't smile like everyone else that greeted us. he looked from me to Blake with a look of disgust and pure hatred. I knew something wasn't right with him I looked away from his Stoney stare, to look at the most beautiful elegant home or castle I have ever seen it looked like something out of a fairytale.

It had chandeliers hanging from cathedral celling's this will defiantly put Buckingham palace to shame It was decorated in modern furnishings but Victorian style. I turned and looked at Queen Rayna Blake mother, beside her was a tall scary but very attractive looking older man with salt and pepper hair and beard with black eyes that had no end to them his jaw square that sported a scar. He was dressed in a black suite with a gold broach of that scary image of that dreaded gargoyle. I came out of my inspection. Who I assume was Blake sister ran to him and hugged him. Brother, you have returned home, with your very pregnant human. Anna said stepping back from Blake embrace to looked at me. I looked at her she was pretty with her blond hair pulled back in a bond like queen Rayna with light brown eyes. She was dressed in a pink 1970s jeweled studied swing knee length dress with clear stilettos.

I was caught off guard when princess Anna ran up to me and hugged me pretty tightly I might add. I didn't know what to do but to awkwardly hug her back I so was not expecting this, she didn't even know me. I tensed up as Anna sniffed my neck. Wow you smell good, but different than any human I have encountered. She said pulling back looking at me weirdly, before I could ask what she meant Blake intervene.