Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

EBONY

I looked up as the door open to reveal the woman that helped Blake her hair was silver her eyes were very creepy one was white and the other black I looked at Blake wanting to know who this is I hope this wasn't another ex I have found I don't get along with his exes.

"Ebony this is Selith" he said I frowned and looked at her.

"I thought you were dead?" I said shocked.

"No just hiding in the shadows I, have been watching you." She said walking from the door to stand at the foot of the queen bed to look at me. I frown officially creeped out I had a witch stalker this day just kept getting weirder.

"Why have you been watching me?" I asked not sure I wanted to know the answer.

"I knew your parents I was there when you were born." she said sitting on the edge of the bed. When I did not say anything, she continues talking.

"Ebony you are very special, but I am sure I don't have to tell you that." She said looking at my blood stain tattered dress. I was about to give her a snide comment, but the babies wanted to make their debut. With or without my permission Selith stood up at the end of the bed and help me to get into birthing position so I could deliver our twins. Blake stayed at my side holding my back to support me I grabbed his hand as the pain intense he kissed my head and whispering encouraging words in my ear.

"Push ebony!" Selith said I pushed as hard as I could I didn't trust Selith the witch who has killed just for the fun of but right now I didn't care who she was I just wanted my babies out and safe so with that thought I pushed grinding my teeth after pushing for a few minutes after one final push I felt relief and her my baby cry for the first time it was the most incredible sound I have ever heard.

"It's a boy!" she said holding the baby up for us to see as a blanket appeared around our son she smiled and handed the baby to me I couldn't even describe how precious this moment is holding our son tears filled my eyes I looked at Blake who was just as in awe his eyes had unshed tears I touched his blond hair I smiled at our bundle of joy.

"What will we name him?' I said still looking at our we haven't really had a chance to think of name with everything that has been going on but I thought about naming him after his dad but I didn't want him to hate me for call him a jr. so, he was only one name that came to mind.

"Christian Blake mcgamler." I said Christian was a strong name,

"That is a perfect name." Blake said smiling.

"You should hold our son his sister is wanting to join the family." I said handling Christian as I felt intense pressure Blake looked so unsure but after a brief hesitation he took our son I smiled at how Blake looked holding our son I could tell he was going to be an amazing dad.

"He is amazing." Looking him our son.

"Okay Ebony push!" Selith said I pushed griping my thighs and within in minutes I was exhausted but I had my little girl Selith smiled and again wrapped the crying infant in a pink blanket that materialize out of no where just like before.

"You have a beautiful baby girl." She said handing me the crying infant after looking at the child strange for a moment I started getting nervous thinking maybe she would run off and steal my baby.

"Selith?" I said and Blake looked up at her he stood up.

"Selith give Ebony our daughter." Blake said with a venom.

"No fear little prince I was just admiring how much she looked like her mother." She said looking at me walking to the side of the bed to hand me the pink bundle our daughter. I frowned she was hiding something I did not know what that was, but I was defiantly going to find out but for now I wanted to just focus on right now.

"What will you call this little one?" she asked, and I knew exactly,

"Cheyenne Marie mcgamler, Cheyenne was my mother middle name." I said smiling thinking about my mom I knew she would be happy for me she would have loved her grand babies. Cheyenne was my twin her from her hair to my gray eyes. I looked at Blake who was smiling I could see the adoration the love he already had for his kids he was going to be a great father.

"Blake what do we do now?" I asked looking at Blake.

"For now, you will rest and then we will go home." He said smiling and bouncing the now sleeping infant.

"Back to Mandasia? I asked it was not so bad there I think I could get used to living there, wherever Blake was that was my home for me.

"No, here Pennsylvania." He said smiling.

"Really?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, at least for now if I remember you graduate soon." He said.

"Oh, don't remind me, I have so much catching up to do." I said getting a headache just thinking about it.

"Ebony you will be fine, now stop worrying." He said laughing at me as I rolled my eyes at him, I could not help but smile at this moment the world seem right I looked up at a frowning Selith as she stared at us.

"Thank you Selith for helping us I owe you." I said she smiled and nodded and walked to the door and stopped and turned around to look at us.

"In time I will come back to ask you both for a favor but for now enjoy this precious time." She said about to walk out the door but stopped.

"What about the order?" Blake said I forgot about them.

"I took care of it I wouldn't do anything to draw attention." Selith said smiling

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at Blake.

"They think you both are dead." Selith said

"What did you do?" Blake asked frowning.

"What I did is not important your safe and so is your family." She said looking annoyed but so was I, I would like to know that I died or at least how.

"Okay Selith we are dead what now?" Blake said looking just as confused as I was at this moment.

"Now you live, raise your kids be parents." she said

"Okay thanks for your help." Blake said she nodded and with one last look she walked out the door to leave us alone.

"Blake?" I looked at him as I just realize something.

"What about your mom and dad will they know you are alive." I asked feeling guilty

"I don't know but let us focus on right now I just want to focus on our little family." Blake said bending down kissing my forehead then kissing Cheyenne little cheek. My heart was so full of joy and love I knew the next chapter of our life would be amazing if we were together.