Chapter Love and revenge Part 29

Ebony

"No!" I screamed with my arms crossed stomping my feet like a child having a tempertatrum, but this was insane.

"Ebony, this will explain what is happening to your body, when your adrenaline spikes." Blake said for the hundredth time and for the hunfreth time I wasn't doing it.

"Blake, I am human, not immortal! I am not letting a witch do only gods knows what to me or our babies" I said starting to feel my pulse race at the thought of someone hurting my babies I put a hand on my stomach as I felt them kick life that me and blake created why would he wont to destroy that.

"My love I would never let anyone hurt you or our babies, I need you to trust me." He said looking at me pleading but with so much love in his eyes. Truth was I afraid of what she would find I know whatever is crawling to get out wasn't good maybe that's why whoever it was spelled bound me.

"And if I am not human?" I asked never looking away from Blake as he put his arms around me.

"Then we will know how to control it whenever it happens." He said placing his hand under my chin so I could look at him staring into those golden-brown eyes.

"Ebony I love you and before you came along my life had no meaning, purpose and I didn't care about anything." But you changed me and you made me feel again and made me desire things I have never imagine I could ever posses. I want to spend everyday of my existence with you and our kids." He said and I was so in awe by what I was hearing Blake loved me and I was sure I was ugly crying. This amazing man loved me, and I was going to do everything to keep him and our family together.

"I love you to I have always loved you and, I will meet with the witch I will do whatever it takes to keep our family safe." I said and it was true even if the danger was myself I thought as Blake wrapped his arms around me I rest my head on his chest wishing we could stay like this forever but unfortunately   forever didn't last as we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Blake said looking at the door as it open but never letting me go, in walked his first in command Nathan bow and stood. "The king and Queen require your presence." He said looking from me to Blake. The first meeting was a little awkward but was more awkward is how friendly his dad seemed considering the first time I saw him he did not look happy but during the lunch we shared with Blake parents yesterday. he seems to gush over his grandchildren. I didn't know what to think, what to feel I'm guessing neither did Blake he looked surprised and a little awkward by his father positive attitude.

"Okay tell them we are on our way." Blake said to Nathan as he bows and walked out of the door it wasn't until Blake looked at me.

"My parents were helping me look for answers so maybe they have found us something." He said but his expression didn't  look hopeful.

"Maybe, lets hope time is running out." I said thinking about the pains I have been having the past few days and not to mention graduation is in a few weeks. And I left Emily with a killer vampire, the same man I have had visions of him telling the order lies about us. I was going to do everything in my power to keep Emily and my family safe. I vowed to myself as I took Blake hand as he leads me out his bedroom that we shared down hallway with it white marble floors and walls this hallway defiantly gave me elegant psych ward, it   could defiantly use some color.

I frown as a red headed tall amazon looking woman dressed in black long evening gown that showed her pierced belly button with spaghetti straps that held up more then the dress. I frown as she ran up to Blake and threw herself in his arms and kissed his neck. I felt my blood began to boil who do this wench think she is? She has one second to take her hands of my man. Before I could pull her off him but Blake beat me to it.