Chapter More questions Part 28

Ebony

I was left sitting in alone in a room that was bigger than my school even my Godparents house not that big but defiantly huge. The room sported a window that displayed breath taking view of a garden and lake. The floors were white marble with specks of red to match the blood red walls. The spacious room did not have much furnishing's except for the plain leather burgundy sofa decorated with black and white pillows. In the left of the room near the door there was a huge canopy bed that was fit for a king, I got up and crossed the room to the antique looking bed. I intrigued by it, I noticed the carvings on the four wooden bed poles. It was the gargoyles with a tail wrapping around the pole, what was it about this symbol, what did it mean?

"My mother gave me that bed when I was eighteen, she said quote; I was born a king so I should sleep like one." Blake said I could hear the love in voice. I turned and looked at Blake who was looking at the bed. With a faraway look on his face. I wonder, what Blake looked like as a child, what will our babies look like? Will they have their daddy beautiful golden brown eyes, his smile, and those dimples that I love.

I must have been lost in thought as I felt Blake wrap his arms around me I relaxed against him and I placed my hands on his wrapped arms. He kissed me gently on the cheek, he didn't say anything but shower my face and neck with kisses.
I closed my eyes relishing in the beauty of the pleasure that was all Blake. I was lost in his kisses I didn't realized I was naked until I felt the chill of the room. I looked at him and just smiled and in a blank of an eye I was on the Victorian styled mahogany bed with Blake on top of me but I could tell he was being cautious to not hurt the babies, already  he was an amazing dad. I wrapped my arms around him as he made us one, euphoria took over and all was forgotten.All our problems even the silk satin sheets, was oblivious to me. As we lost ourselves in each other.

I awoke to an empty bed, what time was it? I open my eyes and looked around. Where was Blake? I couldn't help smiling thinking about last night I forgot I was surrounded by vampires. Who potentially wanted to kill me at least I knew one that wanted me dead hopefully I will be faraway from here before he makes a move. I sat up and clutched the red velvet comforter to my chest to cover up my nakedness. I looked around the room that was lit  with sun shining through the large window. I learned this was Blake childhood room which I figured it was him seeing it was exact representation of his character the room was well put together of course like him.

I looked across the room and frown as my vision seem to zoom in a speck on the wall I could see the tiny balls of dusks spots and the scratches under the blood red painted walls that used to be white. I felt myself starting to panic. I tossed the cover off the bed and pulling and wrapping the red sheet around me. I jumped off the bed to run across the room as I stood in front of the spot that I stared at with disbelief as I ran my hand over the scratch marks that wasn't there  it was smooth to the touch.

How can I see something that was covered up, this pregnancy was driving me crazy. But if I was honest with myself I doubted it was the pregnancy, maybe cause I mated to a vampire, Blake said we haven't completed the mating bond. He said there was a ritual that we needed to do whatever that was. I gave Blake one week then I am going home. Hopefully we can find answers, soon. I walked back to the bed and grabbed the red satin rob I did not notice earlier that had fallen on the floor. I dropped the sheets and put the rob that was very long, that it touched the ground like a train on wedding dress. I tied it up with my huge girth showing obviously in this rob. I knew whatever that was going on was weirder than the past few months.I walked over to the bed to inspect the bed, what did the gargoyles mean and why was it everywhere?
I did not get the chance to ask Blake last night, I almost jumped out my skin as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I also felt my adrenaline kick in, I didn't think I just acted. I grabbed the hand on my shoulder and flipped the threat over my shoulder and threw whoever on the ground as they landed with a thump and groan.