Chapter 25: Rocky likey

EXPLICIT STUFF: SEXUAL CONTENT, MINOR CUSSING

Rocky and Everest are alone in his apartment, the other pups went to a surfing contest and Rocky didn't want to do it so Everest stayed with him.
------------

Rocky pov

I put my arm around Everest's shoulder as we watched American Dad. We both loved the show, plus it was on HD so it was awesome! "Rocky." Everest said softly. I looked down at her beautiful blue eyes, i love her so much. "Yes, my love?" I asked. She giggled, and i chuckled in return. "I'm cold." She said, shivering slightly. I got up and i went to go grab my blanket.

I came back with my green recycling blanket that said 'Green Means Go!' I had it customized for me and i put it over me and Everest. "Thanks Rocky." She said while she licked my cheek. I smiled back and i heard a buzzing noise from my pup pad. I dug under the couch and i saw what it was. It was an alarm that played the paw patrol theme, It said. 'Ask for sex.'

I took a deep breath and i turned off the alarm. "Everest." I said. She looked at me with her eyes locked on mine. "Yes?" She asked. I looked away real quick and looked back. "Do you want to um... Play?" I said with a blush at the end. I guess she didn't understand so she said. "Play what?" I tried thinking of a way of saying this... "Um... I mean like... Sex, Everest, sex..."

"Sex?" She asked with a shocked face. I slowly nodded, waiting for the big no but... "Sure." She said. "Really?" I asked, excitedly. She nodded and smiled. "I'd love to." I grabbed her paw and kissed her, why not on the couch? Hehe. "Are we doing it here?" Everest asked as i pulled away. I nodded and i threw the blanket to the other couch. I turned off the tv.

"If that's ok with you." I told her. She nodded and she laid on her back. I climbed on top of her and i felt my penis getting bigger, i looked at Everest and her face told me she wanted it. I shoved it inside her tight vagina and she moaned loudly. My penis reached as big as it could get, indicating it was ready for action ;)! I started pumping in and out slowly, so i wouldn't hurt her. "Like that is ok?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded with her eyes shut as tight as her vagina...

I went faster now as she moaned again, god i don't why but that just turns me on when she fucking moans! I kissed her as i kept going, i love her so much. I felt my heart being filled with adrenaline and i felt great, She kissed back. I pulled away from the kiss, and i began to go faster. "Oh... God, Rocky, you never told me you were so big..." Everest said in the middle of moaning.

"Hehe, And you never told me you were so damn tight." I said with a slight howl. She giggled and i chuckled. I pulled away and she got up, i looked at the couch and where she was it was wet. "Sorry." Everest said embarrassedly. "It's alright, i'll clean it later." I told her as i smiled at her. She hugged me and i whispered. "Ready for part 2?" She nodded and said. "Yes."

We pulled away and she did a position, like if she was stretching, i thought she was at first but then i realized and i climbed on her. I blushed as i got closer to her.

Everest pov

When Rocky put his penis in, i just moaned again. My heart was pumping fast and was filled with adrenaline. I loved Rocky so much, i'm glad he confessed to me! He started to he started pumping in and out again. I bit my lip as he did that. I shut my eyes and the couch began to make a creaking noise. I don't about the other pups, but i'd rather do this than a surfing contest any day.

"I love you Everest." Rocky said. I smiled and quit biting lip so i could speak. "I love you too, Rocky, i'm.. Glad we are dating." I said as i moaned a bit in the middle of that.

Rocky pov

I felt like i was about to burst... "Everest... I-I'm about to cum." I told her. "Don't pull away, please." She said softly. I gave a worried expression, are we ready for pups? "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded slowly and i shrugged. I kept going until i felt my dopamine levels fill up i howled as i felt it burst like a volcano.

I smiled as i pulled away, seeing that it all went inside of her, and i collapsed on the couch. She fell too and rested on her stomach. We were both panting, it was a great experience and felling. "That was amazing." I said as i got up. I went to Everest as she got up and nodded. I smiled and i held her paw. "Just to let you know." I started. "If you do get pregnant, i'm not going to ever leave you."

"Aw, thanks Rocky." She said in return. I kissed her, for a short kiss, and i looked at the couch. "Wow this is a mess." I said. "So is your fur." She said as she giggled. I looked at our fur, and we both have it really messy. "So is yours." I teased back. Then the door open and i felt Everest's... Well yeah, on my paws i flinched.

"Gwoss, dude, what is that smell?" Zuma asked. I quickly covered up the stain and saw the smell was fish, that somehow made it's way here. Weird, i never smelled any fish around. "W-What smell?" I said as i chuckled. The other pups came in as Everest hid her self. "Why is your fur messy?" Skye asked, curiously. "T-That's... Not important." I said.

Everest showed her self and they all squinted their eyes. "Looks like you two have been playing." Rubble said as he laughed. "No..." I said. "Come on, just be honest we won't judge." Marshall said as he walked closer. I looked at Everest and she nodded to approve that i should. "Alright, we did." I said while me and Everest blushed a bright red.

"Well, let's go to my apartment for a BBQ?" Marshall asked. "YEAH!" Rubble shouted. We all agreed on the BBQ and the pups went ahead so me and Everest could fix our fur. After we fixed our fur, me and Everest went to the BBQ. "So did you like sex time?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Did you?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded back. I told her with a wink "Two words-Rocky likely."