Paparazzi and Parties

I am really happy to have even one read but seeing 50 has really made my day! Lets get it to 100 and I will be one happy little lady!

“How do you know Dylan?”

“Is she dating Louis or you?”

“Are you cheating with your best friends new girl?”

The questions were being flung from every direction and he ignored them while throwing on a pair of sunglasses and walking to his car. They began pushing and shoving and he kept walking until they some turned their attention to something else.

“Dylan! Dylan!”

“Was this a secret meeting?”

“Does Louis know you were with Harry today?”

Now Harry was pissed. He pushed through to see her just looking around bopping her head. He saw the chord of her headphones and followed it to her ears. Genius! He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She spun very quickly loosing her balance. But he wrapped an arm around her to catch her before she fell. “Watch yourself, clumsy” he laughed.

She took out one of the headphones as she adjusted herself to a fully standing position. “What did you say?”

“Nothing important. Do you need a ride somewhere?” He tried to ignore all the cameras and questions being flung at them.

“My roommate was supposed to pick me up…” she looked around to see not a single car in sight, “If it would not be to much to ask…”

“You didn’t ask. I did. Hop in.” He hit the unlock button. The beep told them the doors were unlocked. She climbed into the passenger’s side and he pushed past the paparazzi to get into the other side. When they were both in he looked over at her and asked the simple question, “Where to?”

“I actually really don’t want to go back to mine yet. That is probably where all of these nut jobs are heading. I can go to my friends flat on the other side of Harrow…” She was grabbing her phone to, what he assumed, text her friend.

He covered the screen, “I know just the place. As long as you trust me. And these

people will not bother you at all…at least for the next few hours.”

“I don’t know if I trust you, a place they wont bother me could behind a bush, in a trash bag, cut up into small pieces. But since I don’t have many options I will take my chances on it. Drive.” She leaned back in the seat and looked out the window that was blocked with camera lenses.

He smiled, started the car and drove off, away from the prying eyes of the press. As he pulled up to his humble abode she looked out the window in shock.

“What is this place?” She seemed completely awestruck by the massiveness of the complex.