Eighty- Eight

"What do you mean he is in the hospital? He was at home, right? He was home and he couldn't get into trouble" I panicked as Rick was on the phone.

"He wasn't home, Ava, he was out partying" He said into the phone as I felt my world crash down.

"I'm coming" I said and hung up before he could say anything else.

I called a taxi and he drove me to the hospital, thousands of thoughts running through my head.

Will he be okay? What happened?

When I got there, I rushed out and ran inside to the nurses "Where is he!?" I panicked "Who? I think you should calm down-" "Where is my boyfriend!? I need to see him" I said as my eyes began watering.

"Ava" Rick called, I rushed over to him "He is fine, he is awake and well, but you should know, he has cuts and stuff... since he ran into a tree" He said.

I gasped "What was he doing? On the phone or something?" I stuttered "He was drunk... and high" He sighed.

I felt my blood boil and I rushed into the hospital room with Rick calling me.

He was sitting half up with his back against the wall on his bed, his face was all cut up and so were his hands, his eyes were puffy and he looked awfully sore.

"Baby.." He whispered "How could you!?" I spat out "What?" His eyes widened "How could you take the car in that state of mind!?" "Listen-"

"I'm so dumb" I laughed out "I thought you were as broken as me, and maybe I had something in me that hoped you'd feel some sort of guilt" I spat out.

"I hoped you were at home thinking through your stupid angry issues and there you were, drinking your ass off and smoking freaking pot!" I yelled at him.

"Baby.." "No you listen to me" I cracked out as tears streamed down my face.

"I thought I was losing you, I thought you had it worse than this and I don't ever want to lose you, do you get that?" I cried out.

He took my hands "Avalynn, I'm no good for you" He whispered, I looked up at him in slight shock "What?" I stuttered.

"Look at you, you are a mess, I did this to you" He said softly "No, no you are wrong Noah you didnt do this.. I.." I breathed out.

"I'm no good for you, maybe we should just give each other a break" He whispered.

My eyes widened "No! You-You made me promise to never leave you and now.. now you are leaving me?" I cracked out as tears streamed down my face.

"Baby I'm leaving anyway" He whispered as I sat down on his bed "That's unfair, you cant break up with me" I cried out "You love me... and I-I love you... we went through so much, you can't give up Noah please you cant give up" I cried out basically pleading.

"You cant give up on us, on me" I cried out "I'm not giving up, I'm letting go" He cracked out.

"This was your plan all along?" I laughed out while I was still crying "You had this planned, right? Or-or is this a joke? Am I getting punked?" I said looking around.

"Ava, baby you're scaring me" He breathed out "No, you are scaring me, one minute you want me to yourself and the other you want me gone" I cracked out.

"Don't you see it? We are nothing but toxic, because of me, one moment I feel like snapping your neck and the next I feel like I should get married to you and spend the rest of my life with you" He whispered.

"So be it!" I cried out pleading him "This is for the best.." He whispered stroking my cheek with his thumb.

I shook my head "You can't break up with me" I whispered while tears streamed down my face like a waterfall, feeling lost but broken aswell.

I felt abandoned, hurt, left behind.

I felt my heart break in thousands of pieces and fall down, I just stared at him.

"Ava?" He whispered, but all I could do was stare, for a minute, I didnt feel anything.

I didnt feel the tugging of my heart, my limbs go numb and the awful pit in my stomach that made me want to throw up.

I felt nothing as I stared into the damaged soul that was my boyfriend, is my boyfriend.

"You are pushing me away, and I wont let you" I said dryly "No, you aren't getting it" He said as I got up from his bed.

"I do get it, you think this is for the best but it isnt, okay? You pushing me away wont fix anything it will just break everything more than it was already broken" I shook my head.

"It is all on me, it's my fault I am here, it's my fault that you have a bruise on your face, it's my fault you miss classes, it's all on me" He said.

"So? I dont care about the bruise or the classes" I said dryly.

"You don't get it Ava, I got drunk and high meanwhile you were broken and waiting for me" He sighed "That's okay, I can wait for you, you sure had your reasons to go and party" I smiled at him.

"Are you out of your mind? No sane human being would say this, please..." "Baby, it's alright" I nodded.

"I kissed someone" He blurted out "Good try" I rolled my eyes "At the party Ava, I had my lips on somebody else's" He said staring into my eyes.

"Well, if you think that will do any good, it doesn't matter" I nodded.

"Do you fucking hear yourself!? I said I kissed someone and all you can say that it's okay? Be fucking angry! Slap me! Cuss me out for fucks sake Avalynn do something else than understanding every fucked up move I do"

"But I understand" I whispered.

"I brainwashed you" He whispered.

But he didnt, he didnt brainwash me, I loved him so much I couldn't even breath, without him and our messed up fights I couldn't live and I certainly didnt want too.

Not yet, just one more week with him by my side and I ain't going to give that up.

~ ~ ~

The end is getting really close now! I can almost smell it, hehe.

Leave a comment if you'd like a sequel!