Twenty

I stormed back inside immediately taking a bottle, but when I took it, someone grabbed it out of my hand.

"Alcoholic much?" Noah smirked "Asshole much?" I said crossing my arms, the music still almost louder than my thoughts.

"You could say so" He smirked "Oh my God I'm going to be sick" I said grabbing my stomach feeling my dinner coming up again.

"Fuck Ava really?" Noah groaned, and then it went away "nope, I'm fine" I smiled, falsely and tried to walk off "let me take you to your dorm" he said grabbing my wrist again.

"I'm partying, haven't you noticed?" I snapped "let's go" he strictly said, I rolled my eyes walking after him.

"You are annoying" I said once we got out and the music started fading "Yeah so are you, you can't even party" He sighed "You are a party pooper, I was doing fine before you had to force me to get out of there" I said stopping forcing my wrist out of his grip.

"Stop fighting me, Ava" He breathed out, as close to my face as possible, for a minute I thought of kissing him, wanting his warm soft lips on mine, I wouldn't ask for anything else, but I couldn't.

I wriggled and I got out of his grip, I walked to his car, and he followed.

"Why, 'dont you do girlfriends'?" I mocked him, he groaned "Because I think you dont have to stay with one person, why?" "Because you are in love?"

"In love? Love doesn't exist, it's all in your head, you don't need someone to live for, or even with" he shrugged.

"Love does exist, one thing is that you don't want it, I'm sure someone loves you, even if it's yourself"

"Love is bullshit, marriage is bullshit, everything is bullshit" He said starting to get frustrated "The heart was made to love" I blurted out.

"The heart was made to be broken" He snapped, I looked at him "Did someone break yours?" I asked him.

He opened his car and got in, I didn't doubt but get in also, knowing he would leave anyways.

"Did someone break yours?" I repeated "just shut up" he groaned "Did someone break yours?" I asked again "No, Ava" He finally said.

"Then how do you even know?" I said, he drove off "Just because, now please just shut up" He roughly said, I nodded knowing where it would finish if I didn't.

I'm surprised we talked this much, but the heart was made to be broken? That's not true, I know the heart wasn't made to love, but it makes more sense.

Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

The next thing I knew was that it was 6 a.m and I was laying in my bed with the same dress on, crap! My pad.

I quickly got up feeling thirsty, I decided to ignore that but go to the bathroom first, when I did my lady business. I got back to my room and drank some water.

And then I changed into my pajamas and laid back in my bed picking up my phone to see if someone texted me and I had a text of Noah.

"Your ass fell asleep in my car, if I let you sleep in there you had to pay rent, so I decided to lay you on your bed, night nun"

I chuckled, as nice as always.

I texted him thanking him and put down my phone and drifted back to sleep.