Thirty - Three

IMPORTANT!
THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES AND STUFF LIKE THAT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP THE SCENE.

~ ~ ~

"You came back" I said as we sat in a cute little restaurant Noah drove us to, about 20 minutes from campus, he glanced up from his pancakes "I don't know why" He mumbled awkwardly.

"It's okay, why didn't you wake me up? Then you could of have slept the whole night" I explained "You were mad, I fucked up once again, I didn't deserve to stay and have sleep" He shifted clearing his throat drinking of his coffee.

"I was pissed off, but you do deserve some sleep Noah, I'm just asking you not to beat people up the second they piss you off" I sighed "It's my way of being me, okay?" He snapped "Hey, we're just talking" I tried to calm him down. Please not now we're too far from campus to walk.

"No, you are fucking pissing me off, it's fucking impossible to talk with you" He got up accidentally kicking the table causing everyone in the little restaurant to look at us, I quickly looked around and they all turned away from us.

"Are you seriously ditching me right now?" I raised my voice "I'm going to the bathroom, and when I come back you better just shut the fuck up before I'm out of here" He hissed and stormed to the bathroom.

Great, I groaned loudly sitting back, when I glanced around there were some people looking over at me "Sorry" I apologized for our, well, Noah's behavior.

I kept eating my pancakes even if I wasn't hungry anymore, then Noah came back and sat in his seat, not saying a word and began eating again.

Should I try to talk to him again? Just change the subject? He told you to shut up, my subconscious butted in, I sighed clearing my throat causing him to look at me.

"Don't" He warned "I was just going to ask you if you did your homework" I quickly said "Why would I?" "Why are you at campus?" I asked him quietly "Because Rick thinks I'm worth for studying and wants me to have a good future and shit like that" He rolled his eyes "He's really good for you, why are you always mad at him?" I asked him, he groaned dropping his fork on his plate "Really Ava?" He snapped "Sorry" I sighed.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes, I drunk my coffee and awkwardly put the cup back down glancing back up at him "You done?" "Yeah" I answered him, he got up and I copied his actions putting my chair back under the table.

We paid, well, he paid because he gave me a glare and then we left the place "I'm sorry I just want to know you" I tried once we were in his car.

"You don't have to get to know me, I don't want you to know me" He muttered the last things "But I do, I know you hate personal questions and being called out for your actions" I chuckled, he looked at me.

I shouldn't of have said that.

"Oh so I know you too, you are a nosy bitch that likes to be also an ass control freak and a pain in the ass" He snapped starting the car.

"Thank you, that described me quite good" I quietly said trying not to take his words seriously, he is just mad and wants to fight "And you are annoying" He added, I nodded looking out the window.

"But you also are sexy" He admitted, I felt my cheeks heat up "but when you're asleep you drool and that is such a turn off" He scrunched his nose, I laughed "sorry" I laughed out.

A small smile formed on his lips "Want to come to my house to hang, I kind of need a tutor" He said, I nodded "If you promise we aren't going to fight" I asked him, he shrugged "Depends on you" He muttered, I rolled my eyes but stayed quiet, knowing it was the best thing to do.

Once we got there, Rick wasn't home, so we went straight to his room, once we got there, I sat down on the chair from his desk while he was taking his books out.

"Okay so..." He begun as he leaned over me to put his books just in front of me, I felt him breathe on my neck, causing me to tense up, once he noticed, he came closer to my neck softly nibbling at the skin.

"N-Noah" I stuttered "Yes baby?" He whispered looking me in the eyes, and then I was the one crushing my lips on his, he immediately started to kiss me back.

He came closer pulling me off the chair not breaking the kiss, he pushed me over to the bed and laid us down not breaking the kiss.

I groaned pulling at his shirt, he looked at me breaking the kiss "You want to take it off?" He asked, I nodded shyly "only if you take yours off too" he whispered, I nodded slowly.

He kissed me slowly pulling my shirt over my head "Fucking hell you're sexy" He said looking down to my body, taking in my breasts biting his lips, I felt my cheeks heat up and then pulled his shirt over his head, taking in his six pack, but couldn't help but see his chest full of scars, I gaped at it looking at his face, he was looking at me waiting for approval.

I sat up slowly taking my hand to his chest, I traced my hand down his round small scars, causing him to wince just like the burns were still there "Is this okay?" I whispered sitting down on his lap, I saw his under lip shake a little bit, with his eyes screwed shut he nodded, it looked to me he was about to start crying.

I slowly started to kiss his neck kissing down his chest, his breathing has increased a little bit as I could of sworn I felt his heart beat like ten times faster.

He shifted awkwardly under me, making me aware that his other member wanted attention too, I stopped looking at him, his eyes were glossy but full of lust "I'm sorry" I whispered referring to what happened to him putting my hand on his cheek, he closed his eyes for a second.

"It's not your fault" He whispered "Noah.." I whispered, he looked at me in the eyes.

"Would you take my virginity?" I whispered.