Fifty - One

Whimpering and stirring woke me up, I looked around confused only to see Noah lay on the ground once again.

"Noah? What are you doing here at 2 a.m?" I muttered, no answer, I got up and softly woke him up, his eyes opened slowly grabbing my hand coming with me in my bed.

I sighed "You should just come lie with me whenever you get here" I said in his chest when I started cuddling up with him, I heard him sigh quietly as if he was relieved and then his breathing changed indicating me that he was sound asleep.

Not much after I drifted off to sleep.

The alarm woke me back up, I groaned turning it off and getting up out of the bed "Goodmorning" Noah whispered "Goodmorning" I answered him, he got up too pulling his shoes back on.

We both walked out after me getting ready for class, we stopped at the cafe earning stares from everybody and then we walked to the class standing outside.

"Did you sleep well?" Noah broke the silence "Yes... thank you" I said awkwardly "You?" I asked him then, he gave me a small nod.

I smiled a bit and looked at the ground, I heard Noah's breathing change, when I looked up at him, he took me by my wrist and walked in the girls bathroom with me, once we got in, he pinned me against the door kissing me.

I immediately kissed back wrapping my legs around his waist, he broke the kiss and started nibbling on my neck "Noah..." I breathed out "Yes baby?" He said out of breath too.

"H-Here?" I squealed, he sat me down on the sink "That skirt you are wearing is driving me crazy" He said slipping his hand under it, I gasped at his cold touch against my thigh.

He pulled down my panties "They are going to catch us" I whispered "That's exciting" He smirked pulling down his pants and put on a condom.

I felt my cheeks heat up along with my body, he is right, it is exciting.

He quickly entered me rushing me with pleasure causing moans to escape from my mouth "Be quiet now babe" He hissed in my ear, I groaned biting his neck to stop the moans from coming out.

He groaned speeding up, I still moaned in his neck not being able to control myself "Shh" He shushed me and kissed my neck "Th-Thats not helping" I moaned out loudly.

He softly put his palm against my mouth speeding up, I let out a muffled moan as I felt myself build up and my legs began to shake.

"Shit" Noah moaned softly pushing himself into me, grabbing my arms now so I wouldn't fall back and put on the sink.

As we both climaxed, I rested my head in his neck breathing heavy "God damn" He breathed out "I love you" He whispered in my ear.

I smiled catching my breath "And I love you" I mumbled, he slowly pulled away throwing the used condom.

He pecked my lips helping me up, I pulled my panties back up "See you later" He winked walking out, I stood there for a few seconds catching my breath, I looked at myself in the mirror and I splashed water on my face so I would be less red but it didn't work.

I walked out and got into class taking my usual seat "Where were you?" Isa asked confused "Oh I was just peeing..." I said biting my lip glancing at Noah who had already his eyes on me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my gosh you had sex in the bathroom?" She gasped "What?" I gasped "No!" I whispered loudly "I saw Noah come out the girls bathroom" Isa smirked "We didn't have sex Isa, that would just be plain disgusting" I said nervously.

She chuckled "Fine, then it was another girl" She shrugged "Yeah, probably" I said calmly, the classes went on and on and they finally finished.

I was waiting for Isa to come out of our last class "Bubbles" Justin's voice sounded, I turned around "It's Ava" I said, he sighed "Look, I'm sorry that you had to find out that way, but I promise you that I wasn't your friend to control you and form Noah in, okay?" He said quietly "But how could you even do that?" I said frustrated.

"Ava I got to know you, and I like you, as a friend I mean" He said, he looked at me and smiled a bit, I sighed pulling him into a hug "Just know that the next time I'll kick your butt" I giggled.

"You're quite aggressive if you ask me" He laughed, I slapped his arm "You deserved it, and I wasn't even that angry at you" I chuckled and then somebody grabbed my ass "Hey what the fu-" Noah appeared from behind "Hey" He smirked, I playfully glared at him.

"Had a good morning?" He asked me, I blushed biting my lip "Yes" I simply said "How come so?" He said with his smirk still plastered on his face.

"Okay, you guys are being weird" Justin laughed, Isa then came out of the class "Finally!" I groaned "Let's wait for Lucas and go eat something?" She asked, I nodded.

"Wait it's all couples? What about me?" Justin groaned "Get a girlfriend" Isa laughed "Hi babe" Lucas said pecking her lips "Hey" She whispered.

"Let's go, dont want to see your lovey dovey shit" Noah said rolling his eyes, I giggled walking behind him "No, you prefer having sex in the bathroom" Isa said, my face flushed "Yeah, Isa said she caught you coming out the bathroom" I tried to sound angry.

"Whoops? Shame on me" He chuckled as we walked to the burger place "It really is disgusting, who even was it?" Isa asked.

"Just some chick" Noah said making Lucas and Justin burst out laughing "It definitely was Ava" Justin laughed, I gasped "What?" I said acting shocked.

Everyone laughed at me entering the burger place.