Sixty - Four

"Baby girl?" I heard my dad's voice, I sighed looking at Noah who was sitting with me in my room after my dad broke the news for me.

"You should go talk to him" Noah whispered against my forehead, I nodded "I just don't want to see my mother ever again" I muttered sitting up "I know, but she still is your mother" He smiled a bit.

I nodded walking out my room downstairs to the living room.

"Yes?" I asked my dad "I'm sorry for everything" "This is not your fault, none of this is your fault dad" I said worriedly "I am seeing someone" He blurted out "What!?" I squealed "Yeah, I started seeing her a couple of weeks ago and she might come for the dinner with your mother too..." He nodded.

"Who is it?" I said excited "Jacob's mother" He said nervously "Is he coming too?" I scrunched my nose, he nodded "Sorry" He said kissing my forehead "Its okay" I hugged him.

"I love you kiddo" He whispered in my hair "I love you too" I whispered back, he pulled back "So, Noah?" He smirked "No! Nope, not doing this" I giggled shaking my head "Oh come on!" He laughed.

"You really do like him, don't you?" He asked, I nodded "And he loves you" My dad said "How do you even know?" I giggled.

"I'm a father, I can sense when a guy loves his daughter" He smirked, I glared at him and walked out the kitchen chuckling.

"He told you mom is coming?" August asked "Yeah" I sighed "And your stepfather and brothers" He said scrunching his nose "Ew, dont say that" I laughed "I will do the talking, so dad doesn't say anything to you" He winked.

I giggled walking back upstairs "Keep your door open!" August yelled "Shut up!" I yelled back closing it, Noah looked at me from the corner of the room.

"You caught me" He said awkwardly "I was looking around" He admitted "That's okay" I chuckled laying on my bed.

He laid down with me "Are you better now that you've talked with him?" He said playing with my hair, I nodded closing my eyes.

"So you dont need me?" His voice was low, I looked up at him and saw his smirk on his face "I didn't say that, did I?" I smirked back crawling on his lap straddling him.

He put his hands on my hips trailing them down to my ass "I can fuck you senseless on that desk you have over there" He growled biting my neck making me shiver "That's a good idea" I moaned out quietly.

He smirked pulling my shirt over my head exposing my breasts and bra, he licked his lips hungrily "I'm never going to get enough of you" He breathed out leaning down to kiss me, he unclipped my bra with one hand and pulled it over my arms throwing it on the ground.

He cupped one breast in with his hand massaging it softly and kissed the other, I moaned quietly grabbing his arms, he escaped my hands when his kisses trailed down my stomach to my lower abdomen, pulling down the leggings I had on.

"You drive me crazy" He breathed out against my sensitive spot, making me shiver, he pulled my panties out and looked up at me, I groaned "No teasing" I muttered.

He smirked getting up, picking me up and laid me down ontop of my desk where I used to make my homework.

I laid down as he trailed his hands down my body to my private area, he began stroking me with one finger against my clit as he introduced another into me, I took a deep breath as he started to move his finger in and out of me while his other was making circles.

"You are always so ready for me" He breathed out pulling his hand away, I groaned, he smirked licking his finger.

He then took his shirt out along with his pants as he kept eye contact with me at all times, once he was naked he pulled on a condom and came closer as he kissed in between my breasts.

"S-Stop teasing" I breathed out "I'm going to need you to be quiet for me, okay baby?" He growled, I nodded as he filled me with pleasure.

He was thrusting slowly and steady, I was staring at him and how he bit his lip as I could see he was controlling himself so he could go this slow and gentle, I grabbed his arms looking into his eyes and nodded.

"What?" He breathed out "You want more?" He moaned "Please" I breathed out.

He took my hands and pinned them down above my head as his thrusts were becoming deeper and harder, I moaned loudly at the sudden pleasure he was giving me "Be quiet" He scolded, I nodded biting my lip as he thrusted into me, each thrust getting deeper.

"You drive me insane" He moaned quietly as he let go of my hands holding onto my hips, I arched my back so I could get closer to him, earning a moan from him.

"You want more?" He growled taking lifting my leg up making him go deeper, I moaned loudly "Be quiet" He hissed again as he thrusted roughly into me holding my leg.

I felt myself build up, not wanting to let go just yet, I groaned loudly holding my breath as I grabbed his arm digging my nails in his skin "Let it go baby" He moaned.

I shook my head still holding my breath not wanting this to stop.

He grabbed my shoulders slowing down but still thrusting deep into me "Let go" He whispered, as his last thrust hit deeper, I couldn't hold myself anymore, I felt myself release as my legs started shaking and loud moans escaped my mouth.

I felt Noah come into the condom as he shushed me, he slowed down and then slowly stopped, he pulled out taking the condom off, I whimpered at the sudden loss of his touch.

He smirked looking up at me "You look really sexy right now" He breathed out staring down my body, I blushed and got up.

"Just hope your family didn't hear you moan" He winked taking his boxers putting them on "Shut up" I blushed "Yeah, that's what I told you" He winked playfully throwing his shirt at me.

"I love you" I breathed out.