Sixty-Eight

"So, how was the week with Erin? Did you guys hang out all together?" I asked them sitting in our usual spot in the cafe.

"Just once, it wasn't fun without you and Noah's drama" Justin chuckled "Justin has a little crush" Lucas teased "Shut up" Justin glared "Really!?" I gasped "I think she is crushing on Noah" Ed snorted.

"Noah always gets the good ones" Justin rolled his eyes and then winked me, I chuckled "He is probably not interested so, go ahead and try" I shrugged.

"Who says I don't want a good fuck?" Noah's voice sounded as he sat down in front of me, I gave him a fake smile which was an obvious one.

"Go ahead" I shrugged and looked back at the guys "You're coming tonight to the party right?" Lucas asked me.

"No, she is not" Noah snapped "What do you mean? I am going" I smirked at him, he glared at me "Pick you up at 10?" Lucas asked.

"I'm driving her" Noah said, I looked at him "You're not" I simply said "Pick me up at 10" I said to Lucas "What game are you playing?" Noah hissed lowly at me "Giving you a taste of your own medicine" I hissed back.

"I might find a hot guy there, you know" I said sitting back in my seat, I could feel Noah's blood boil, I could just feel it.

"I think you might be crossing-" Justin warned me but he was too late, Noah was already in my face "I don't fucking think so" He growled staring in my eyes.

"You cant tell me what to do" I said slowly, challenging him, he pulled back and nodded "We'll see" He snapped and walked off, leaving me with a smirk on my face.

"Ava" Lucas laughed "Calm down, he will be fine, just jealous" I shrugged and then they started to talk about everything again.

The day flew by and before I knew it it was 10 p.m. and I was waiting with a pink dress on, a little bit of make up and my hair done.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it "Hey" Lucas smiled "You look beautiful" He said walking me out, I giggled "Thanks" I said shyly.

We got to his car as I was going to get into the back seat  "Sit here with me, Isa is not coming" He said getting in.

I did as he said "How come?" I asked confused "We just had a stupid fight about her father and New Year's so.." He shrugged, I nodded "She wants you to come?" I asked him "Yeah" He said as he pulled away from the building with the car.

"Why dont you want to go?" I asked him "Well, because I just think it's too soon, I didn't even know we were that serious" He shrugged "I'm just not used to being in a serious relationship but she doesn't get it" He sighed.

"She will, I'm sure of that" I smiled "Noah is going to be there, you know that right?" He asked me "I do" I smirked as he parked his car.

I heard the music already blast, I'm having a good time tonight.

We got in and walked to our group of friends "Ava!" Erin called out, I smiled at her waving "Welcome" Justin chuckled.

"Ava! How was your trip?" Ed asked me "Fine, thank you" I smiled sitting down "You look good" Nate winked, I smiled "Thanks, you dont look so bad yourself" I chuckled.

Noah sat down over me, I didn't look up at him, and then Lana sat down too with Nate.

"Are you guys okay?" Erin asked me and Noah "What? Oh yeah, we're fine" I nodded glancing at him, he was already staring, I looked away quickly talking to Lucas.

"Where is Isa?" Alex interrupted us, I could see Lucas tensing up "None of your business" Lucas snapped at him "She told me-" He began, are they talking again?

"Can you just leave me alone so I can be with my friends?" Lucas hissed, Alex sighed shaking his head "Isa doesn't like being alone at night, you should be with her" Alex said and then got pinned up against the wall by Lucas.

I was completely in shock, not expecting that from Lucas "Don't tell me what to do, weren't you the one that broke up with her?" Lucas yelled in his face, making the music stop, not this again, why is it always this group that must fight?

"Lucas please" I said quietly, then Alex punched Lucas in the face, I groaned as they were fighting by now.

"Noah!" I scolded him for not doing anything, he groaned getting up, taking Alex by his shirt throwing him against the floor and then took Lucas by his shirt muttering something in his ear.

Lucas glanced over to me taking deep breaths nodding, Lucas walked out the house without saying anything to anyone else.

"You little bitch" Noah chuckled at Alex as he was wiping his bloody nose   "Where did he go? He was my ride" I groaned.

"Relax, he went to Isa, I will drive you" He smiled "Now?" I muttered "You want to leave?" He took my hand, I nodded as we walked thru the crowd that began dancing again.

I sighed getting in his car "Did you come with Lana?" I asked him awkwardly "No, why would I?" He chuckled "Because you sat down and then she sat down, I figured-" "I'm not messing around with Lana anymore, well I'm just not messing around anymore" He said seriously.

"I'm sorry for asking you space" I sighed taking his hand of the steering wheel as he started the engine "I'm sorry for getting angry" He whispered looking at me, I nodded letting go of his hand.

In a matter of two minutes we got to my dorm "Come in with me?" I winked at him "I dont think that's a good idea-" He said quickly "Come on" I groaned, he chuckled getting out too.

"Well, as long as you don't freak out after" He laughed "Shut up" I rolled my eyes opening my dorm.