Seventy - Eight

"Please Avalynn just go home" My boss, Nico said after I had done a ten hour shift on a Saturday "I have nothing else to do Nico it's fine" I said putting the apron back on after my little break.

"It's 4 PM, go home, take a shower and go out with your friends" He said again taking the apron, I groaned, Nico is mid twenties and he is been all day saying I should leave.

"Ava?" Noah's voice sounded, I turned around "Hey" I awkwardly said "You're her boyfriend?" Nico asked him as if he was judging "You are her boss?" Noah asked in the same tone.

"I am, well tell your girlfriend to leave  and get some rest or whatever" He said while taking orders, Noah looked at me raising one eyebrow, I groaned.

"I'm fine" I assured him "A 10 hour shift is enough" Nico said, Noah took my wrist and pulled me to him, I took the apron off quickly "See you tomorrow?" I said to Nico "No, Monday" He said back, I rolled my eyes walking out with Noah.

"Why would you flirt with your boss?" Noah asked me pissed off "What?" I asked him confused "You smiled at him I swear to God I'm not even gone and you are already replacing me!" He yelled.

"Noah! I smiled at him like I smile at Lucas" I defended myself "Oh so now you are best buddies?" He said crossing his arms "This is nonsense" I shook my head.

"The nonsense is that you are already searching some other guy to-" "Stop" I warned him, I could see him get angrier as I just told him to shut up.

"I get that you are insecure, but don't you trust me?" I asked him "I do but I don't trust the other guys with you" He groaned "Noah that's bull" I groaned too starting to walk off "It's just, he is your type" He said following me.

"He is my type?" I asked him confused "Yes, blond, blue eyes..." He said quietly "That's the opposite of you" I chuckled "Exactly" He said making me stop in tracks.

I looked at him "I mean, why would you want to have someone same as me?" He asked sighing.

"Noah, I'm not searching another boyfriend, I have you, and when you leave I won't get another one okay? You are irreplaceable" I hugged him, he hugged back slowly.

When we pulled back, we walked to his car and he drove of to his house, I was quiet in the car kind of nervous to see Rick and Isa like privately.

When we got there, I looked at the familiar house I had been in so many times and got out the car along with Noah walking in.

"Ava!" Rick said happily "Hey" I smiled at him "Welcome back" He chuckled "Thanks" I smiled at him as Noah was pulling me to his room.

When we got to his room, he shut the door and sat on his bed "What?" I asked him confused "I um..." He awkwardly said, I kept looking at him.

"I'm going to miss you" He admitted sighing pulling me to him, I laid down next to him "I'm going to miss you too, but you said it yourself that you were coming back so.." I smiled at him.

"I know you are working your ass off so you could get your head free of me" He mumbled playing with my hair "And I know you know that I've been avoiding you because I didn't want pity nor talk about my problems and I'm sorry" He said in the same tone.

I looked up at him "Sorry" I whispered "Why sorry?" He said confused "For making you avoid me" I shrugged "It's my fault babe" He said quietly.

"Would you like to break up when I leave?" He whispered quietly, I sat up "What?" I asked him confused "I have been thinking that breaking up would be best for you..." He nodded slowly.

"Don't say that, I don't want to break up" I said cuddling into him "You deserve to be free" he whispered against my hair.

"Noah, you are coming back, right?" I mumbled "Ava!" Isa stormed in, I jumped up quickly "Hey!" I said hugging her "You finally talked with her?" She smirked at Noah.

"I was doing so just a second ago before this little bitch-" "Yeah yeah whatever" Isa interrupted him.

"We have visitors, you're not going to like it" Isa sing sang walking out, Noah groaned "My father" he muttered.

"Why?" I asked confused "He has been wanting to help with Rick" He snorted "And trying for me to get to his stupid wedding" He shrugged getting up taking my hand as we walked out to the living room.

"Hey son" Gregory said "Gregory" Noah said dryly sitting down on the couch where he pulled me on next to Rick, he smiled a bit at me.

"Ava, long time no see, I actually thought you guys broke it up" Gregory said "Oh no, I was just busy" I smiled nodding a bit.

"Well nice to see you again-" "Okay cut the shit what do you want?" Noah interrupted him.

Gregory sighed sitting down on the other couch "Wedding is in two weeks" He said looking at Noah "So?" Noah chuckled.

"You are sure you don't want to come?" He asked "So I can see you fake your perfect family in a room where there are going to be over hundred people? I'm pretty sure I don't want to see that" Noah chuckled.

"Noah I want you to go" Rick said "What?" Noah said shocked "I want you to go, I need you to go" He repeated.

"Oh no, no no no" Noah laughed getting up "I know what you are trying to do and it's not working I'm not going to go" He shook his head.

"Ava, do you think he should go?" Rick asked me causing everyone to look at me.