Nine

"Where are you from?" I asked him "Don't" He said, that's all he ever said in our conversation, I'm trying to get to know him like, where is he from, what is his birthday, etc, all I get is 'don't'

"Why wont you talk?" I asked, afraid for him to get angry "Why must you be so annoying with all your questions? Why does it matter to you where I come from? Or what I like to eat? Why do you care?" He spat.

I sighed "This was a mistake" I got up taking my bag, he groaned "Fine, see you later" "No, Noah" I said walking off, why does he always have to blow everything up? We were finally getting along and then he needs to do this.

I just want a friend, some other than Isabelle and Alex, I don't want to be alone always.

I walked back to my dorm and got in, shutting the door behind me "Hey..." Isabelle said, I looked up at her "Oh, hey" I said awkwardly sitting down.

"Sorry about yesterday, I didn't think you'd freak out" She laughed "I didn't know either" I said getting my school books getting ready to start studying.

"I promise I won't ask you again if you want to come to a party" She chuckled, I nodded not feeling like continuing this weird conversation, what can I say? 'I was thinking about kissing Noah' I can't say that.

I can't even feel that, I shouldn't let Noah be this much in my head, because I've never been interested in love, well, not that I wasn't interested, I didn't have time, and now I don't either, so that's it.

Also, I'm not Noah's type, and he's not mine, he's weird, an ass, a jerk, he doesn't care about anyone but himself, he can't talk properly without having to put a jerk tone, what is it about him that just attracts me to him?

The weekend went by quiet and quick, like it was 5 seconds, the only bad thing about the weekend is the loneliness, not having my dad around, or my friends from back home. I need to take time to find a friend or two.

On Monday, I did what always did, get ready and go to class, Noah was nowhere to be found, but literally nowhere, I wonder what he's doing right now, probably hanging out with some girl or even insulting someone.

I can't help but feel a bit jealous at my thoughts of him being with some other girl, why? I don't even know him, I've seen him 5 times, how is it possible that I feel jealous? I've never been jealous.

I didn't even concentrate on the classes; all I could do was think about the brown-haired boy who never seemed to leave my mind.

* * * * * * * * 

Hey! 

Make sure to comment or/and vote for this story. 

Don't forget to also share it with all your friends if you like it! 

Thanks, :)