Fifty - Nine

I crashed my lips into his grabbing his hair causing him to moan, he pulled me onto him ontop of him still in his seat.

"Fuck I missed you" He breathed out in between the kiss "Shh" I mumbled going to his neck biting down on it "Baby..." He moaned "Let's go to my place, okay?" He breathed out.

"No, I'm not going to your place" I breathed out looking at him "Here? In front of everything?" Noah asked confused.

"Noah we can't do this" I panicked and went back to my seat "Why can't we?" He sighed "We are adults, aren't we?" He asked "It's not about that I..." I began "Baby, I want you, and I know you want me too" He said starting the engine.

"Where are you going?" I panicked "We are getting out of here, not to my place" He muttered, I sighed "This is a bad idea" I muttered.

I looked at him as he was smirking looking at the street "Noah!" I slapped his arm "I just think it's funny that you keep saying it's a bad idea or that we shouldn't be doing this but you stay" He chuckled as he parked in middle of a forest.

"I just dont want anyone to think I forgave you already" I bit my lip, he took my wrist and pulled me ontop of him.

"Nobody has to know" He whispered against my neck "W-What about the space you were going to give me?" I moaned out "Ava stop fighting with yourself, you want this, you are giving yourself to me just let it go" He sighed.

"I just don't-" He cut me off by kissing me roughly, I immediately went to his hair knowing he liked that, I broke the kiss and went down his neck, pulling his shirt off "Fuck" I breathed out once I realized what I was doing.

He pulled his shirt over his head throwing it back "Just stop thinking about it babe" He breathed out taking my shirt out aswell.

I tried unbuckling his belt but couldn't because I was that anxious, he grabbed my hands "I'll help" He whispered and unbuckled it, he pulled his pants down aswell as his boxers, I groaned doing the same as he put on the condom.

"Your car is way to small for this" I muttered climbing ontop of him "Y-You are taking the lead?" He breathed out, I nodded shyly as he entered me, filling me with pleasure.

He grabbed my waist moaning as I started to move up and down "Shit" He moaned, I moaned grabbing his shoulders to hang on while I moved.

I felt his grip tighten on my waist "A-Ava stop" He moaned "Why?" I said still moving up and down "St-Stop I can't" He moaned grabbing my waist even tighter "Stop thinking" I whispered the same as he did just a couple of minutes ago still moving ontop of him.

I felt his nails dig into my skin as he was shaking, I stopped as he began whimpering "What's wrong?" I breathed out "N-No don't stop" He muttered "Noah what's wrong?" I breathed out touching his face "I'm not used to someone taking the lead I feel the urge to pin you down" He muttered, I chuckled and started moving again.

"Ava, I love you" He moaned out as I speeded up, going up and down "Fuck!" He moaned throwing his head back as I felt him come into the condom, I kept going for a few seconds until I felt myself build up and slowly reach my climax.

I stopped and got off of him sitting back in my seat breathing heavy "Are you okay?" He breathed out looking at me, I nodded "Sorry" I mumbled "What, why?" He said confused.

"You told me to stop" I said shyly "You were right, I just had to stop thinking, just like you" He whispered kissing my cheek "I love you" He whispered again and kissing my cheek, I pulled away.

"Noah don't" I muttered "Why?" He asked confused "We can't get back together, okay?" "Okay" He nodded dressing himself after throwing the condom out.

I dressed myself too and he started the engine driving back to campus "This never happened" I said glancing at him, he smirked but nodded "What happened?" He chucked.

I smiled at him and when he got there I got back out "Oh and baby?" He said I turned around "Fix your hair" He smirked and drove off, I gasped fixing it a bit with my hand and then walked in, I walked to my room getting in.

"Where were you!? We were worried sick!" Lucas yelled "How old am I?" I snapped "You are vulnerable right now, I dont want you to get hurt again" Lucas sighed.

Little did he know.

"What were you even doing?" Isa asked "I took a walk" I smiled and went to my closet avoiding Justin who was sitting on my bed.

"What got you into such good mood?" Isa chuckled "Let me be, okay? I'm going to take a shower" I said "You are showering!?" Isa laughed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out to the showers, once I got in the shower, my waist began to burn, I looked down only to see Noah's nailmarks into my waist, I touched them smiling a bit remembering the moment.

Once I was done with the shower that felt like heaven, I got dressed and brushed my wet hair, I walked back to my dorm, I opened the door and everyone was there, as in Ed, Ethan, Nate and Noah.

I sat down on my bed "Hey" They all said, but Noah didn't say anything "Hello to you too" I rolled my eyes at him "What?" He asked confused.

"What about the space I asked you?" I said quietly but still everyone heard, he bit his lip, I could see he was trying to fight his smile.

"Really?" He said "I asked him, sorry, I figured he was in our group so he could come" Isa said, I nodded "It's fine" I said sitting down in between Lucas and Justin.

"Where is your girlfriend?" I asked Nate, he shrugged "No idea" He chuckled, I nodded chuckling.

"Just in case she was thinking about coming, tell her she is not invited" I said shrugging, he laughed and nodded "Okay princess" He winked.

"So, which ones of you were in the game?" I asked randomly.

"Ava..." Lucas said "All of us" Noah said calmly "You wanted all your friends to have sex with me?" I snorted "No, once we became close they-" "Noah enough" Justin snapped, I sighed "Justin I just want to know" I groaned.

"Once I became close to you they backed off, and then the game kind off stopped, because I got so mad at Ethan that I almost killed him for trying to get you the wrong way so we quit" "Before or after we had sex?" "Before" He answered.

I looked into his eyes to see if he was saying the truth "Before or after?" I said again "Before, I promise" He said staring back, I nodded and looked away.

"Why are you even talking to him?" Justin asked "He is the only one to give me answers" I shrugged leaning onto Lucas's shoulder.

Noah looked at me and winked, I glared at him and he smirked.

Dickhead.