Five

"Hey.." I awkwardly said "I mean it" Noah said, unsure what to say, I decided to keep walking "Why are you running?" He snapped "You just said..." "I'm not going to kill you" He coldly said.

"Thank you? I guess" I mumbled "Let me walk you" "What? You called me a bitch, you think you can be friendly now?" I snapped crossing my arms "I called you a bitch, because you sort of are, but hey, fine, walk alone" He said.

I huffed and walked off "Hope they don't rape you" He called out, I looked back "You're..." I started "What?" He said coming closer.

I never realized how beautiful he is, I looked closer into his eyes, they were empty, it's something I've never seen before, is he emotionless or something?
"I.." I started, not being able to breath anymore, I thought I saw a little smirk on his face and he backed away "I'll walk you" He said again, I sighed, guess there's no way of fighting this guy off.

"Fine, walk me" I mumbled "That's what I thought" he said, we walked in silence to my dorm, he didn't say a word until we got to the building.

"By the way, you look like a nun with that skirt" he stated "Are you always this nice to everyone?" I glared at him, he looked at me "Only with you" he said coldly, I sighed "Thank you for walking me home, I guess" I muttered walking inside the building not looking back.

Why did he even wanted to walk me? Only to point out how I look like a nun? To make fun of me? He's such an ass.

I got inside my room and shut the door after me, leaning against it, taking a deep breath, once I looked good, I saw Isabelle was here with Alex and they were looking confused.

"Sorry" I chuckled and sat down on my bed "did something happen?" Isabelle asked, I shook my head "it has been a long evening" I said taking out my books to start re-reading what the professors lectured, like I did every day.

Alex didn't stay much longer, and before I knew it, I fell asleep with my face in my books.

What felt like no time, my alarm clock rang, I groaned again but got up, not wanting to, but having to.

I got ready just like yesterday but today I put on some jeans and a plain white shirt, I brushed my hair and got my bag.

As I  was walking to my first class, I couldn't help but remember yesterday, I never thought that I would find someone like Noah handsome, or attractive.

Once I got there, I immediately sat down in my seat, and Noah came in too,  I never noticed him here before, he sat next to me.

"Hey nun" he smirked "My name is Ava, thank you" I spat out, he looked up in my eyes, "I like nun better" he shrugged.

"If you came here to insult me you can leave" I looked away "I didn't come to insult, I came to get an education, just like you, I assume" he said.

I groaned looking over in the classroom, with all the seats there are why does he have to come and sit with me?

I sighed opening my books, trying to get this annoying human being out of my mind.