Thirty - Five

"See you later?" I mumbled to Noah once I got to my dorm room, he walked me in, which is weird to begin with "Yeah, sure" He said, not convincing me tho, I opened the door sighing.

I got in, and then he grabbed me by my wrist "It doesn't have anything to do with what happened a couple of minutes ago, I just need some alone time" He explained, for the first time ever, I smiled a bit "It's okay" I managed to crack out and closed the door basically in his face and then broke down.

"Ava?" Isa asked, I took a deep breath "Sorry I didn't know you were here" I wiped my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"What happened?" She sighed sitting down on my bed "I don't really want to talk about it" I muttered taking clothes and walking out, I walked to the bathrooms and got in the shower and then I bursted out crying.

I'm so stupid, I just lost my virginity not an hour ago, and I thought it was going to be just like in the movies, that Noah would let me in his life and welcome me with open arms, but here I am, all alone crying in the showers, once again because of Noah.

I stayed there until the water went cold and got out, then I realized I just did what everyone warned me for, I'm just like the other girls, sleeping with Noah. His little toy.

I put some make up on and my clothes, I put my hair back up in a bun and then put my stuff back in my room, telling Isa I will be out, she was saying something but I didn't let her finish and walked off.

"Hey beautiful" Justin called, "Hey Justin" I said quietly afraid of my own voice, he looked at me confused "Was it Ethan?" He asked, I shook my head "Its nothing, I'm just going to grab a coffee" "Cool, mind if I join?" He asked, I smiled "Not at all" I said walking to the cafe.

I sat down after ordering my coffee and so did Justin, I looked around only to spot Noah sit in the seat right next to us, with Lana, he had his boring expression on his face while she was laughing.

Is this some alone time?

I awkwardly looked at my coffee in my hands and glanced up at Justin only to see him look at the same thing as me "Do you like him?" He asked quietly, I chuckled "I dont" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded "Why?" I chuckled "You glare at Lana" "She's just a bitch" I explained myself, I don't like Noah.

Then why did you have sex with him?

I pushed once again the annoying voice in my head away, Justin nodded "Here he is" Justin said, I looked back only to see Ethan walk in with some other guy, he came straight up here "Aye" he said as always,  I looked over to Justin awkwardly and then back at my coffee.

"I'm Ed" The other boy said, I looked up at him and smiled "Hey" I said "No hey for me?" Ethan smirked, Justin got up "How many times do you need Noah to beat you up?" Justin growled at him "Stop it, can I just please have some coffee?" I begged Justin, he sighed and sat back down, Ethan sat down next to me.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" Ethan chuckled, I bit my tongue, I promised Noah.

"Hey you little bitch" He said grabbing my wrist, I quickly tried to pull back but his grip was to strong "Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled, Justin got up and took Ethan by his throat catching of guard so he let go "Stop fucking messing with her" Justin said in his face.

I got up and looked over at Noah, who was watching it all but not moving, I looked at Ethan "Next time Noah beats you up, I won't be the one stopping him" I said taking my coffee and stormed to Noah.

"So much for your alone time huh? You are bigger of a jerk than I thought" I snapped and then stormed out slamming the door, why so much drama? Why can't I do anything without having Ethan around? Or even Noah.

Justin ran out "I'm so sorry" He sighed, I shook my head sitting on a bench "Thanks for standing up for me, since your leader was so busy" I remarked, he chuckled "It's okay" He smiled.

Noah came out and walked towards us "Come with me" Noah demanded "Excuse me?" I snapped at him "Noah dude I think you should cal-" Justin tried "now" He said, staring into my eyes, this isn't a good sign, I sighed getting up "I'm sorry" I said to Justin.

I glared at Noah and walked away "Why do you always have to talk to Ethan?" Noah asked, clearly pissed off , I stopped in tracks "Excuse me?" I  asked him shocked "Why do you have to go to Lana when you said you needed some time alone?" I crossed my arms "Don't fucking start this with me right now" Noah warned me "Now what? You can come here all bossy about me telling off Ethan while you just had an intimate moment with me an hour ago and now you are here with fucking Lana" I raised my voice.

And then he bursted out laughing "We fucked, it was fun, but it's over, it wasn't an intimate moment, it was just me messing around" He simply said, and I swear I felt my heart break into million pieces.

"You are an asshole" I glared at him "You are pathetic" he rolled his eyes, I raised my hand to him but before I could hit him he stopped my hand, he looked at my hand while his hand was grabbing my wrist. "Don't you fucking dare" He spat out "I hate you" I said ripping my hand out of his grip.

"You are even more sick than I thought you were" I said before storming off.

And now I know what Lucas was talking about.