Twenty - Three

"So, how's Noah?" Isabelle asked once she got inside "What? Why would you ask that?" I asked quickly "I guess you two hung out so..."

"You are never going to answer anything, right?" I said, slightly disappointed looking down "Right" He mumbled and opened the door "Wait, don't go" I said, but then I realized how pathetic I sound "Nevermind" I shook my head.

I tried to push away the flashback and the pain I felt right after that moment "We don't hang out" I said, as if I was defending myself "Hey, not attacking you" Isabelle said, I groaned "I know" I said getting up closing my books.

"It's just hard" I mumbled quietly, not wanting her to even hear me "What is?" She asked from behind, I sighed looking back "Noah is" I said looking down "Yeah.. he's quite a difficult person" She laughed.

"I'm just going to cut him off" I nodded, she looked at me and raised her perfect eye brow "What?" I said, having the necessity to defend myself yet again, she threw her hands in the air "Nothing, let's go eat" "Fine, but Noah's name is now allowed" I said, she nodded.

I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror, I guess it'll do "Let's go get a hamburger?" She said, I nodded "Kay" I shrugged walking out with her, the walk was quiet, I guess we just had one subject to talk about, Noah.

Once we got there, we ordered, I of course ordered a spaghetti and she ordered a hamburger with fries, we sat down at the table which was obviously too big to be just us two, but hey.

"So, you come to a burger place, to order spaghetti?" She laughed, I nodded laughing taking a sip from my water "You're out of your mind" She said, still laughing "Hey" I pouted, she chuckled trying to stop from laughing.

And then the doorbell thingy went off, letting us know there were probably more students, I almost didn't dare to even look at the door I really just hope it's not-

"Girls" Justin's voice sounded right next to me, I looked up only to see Noah's friends, perfect "Uhm, hey?" Isabelle said "Can we join?" Lucas asked, I couldn't help to think about the painful words Noah said.

"Because they see me hanging out with you, don't you think they fucked Lana?"

Before I could even say something, Isabelle already said they were allowed, Gosh, why can't I have just a normal dinner? Lucas sat down next to me "How did it turn out with Noah?" Justin asked with a smirk on his face.

"Good" I managed to say, then I felt Lucas his hand on my thigh, making me feel really but like really uncomfortable, I looked down at his hand and then at his face and I shoved his hand off frowning.

Noah was right, my subconscious tried to say, he can't be right, he just can't. Lucas is my friend.

"Right, Ava?" I heard Isabelle say, I looked up at her confused "Yeah, right" I said quietly, then my spaghetti finally arrived "You order spaghetti in a burger place?" Justin snorted.

"What is your deal about it?" I heard his cold and empty voice, I didn't even look up at him, I couldn't "Oh, here you are" Justin said "We're waiting for Josh to come" Lucas explained to him, he nodded and sat down over me, forcing me to look at him.

Of course, not making any eye contact, I rolled my eyes at my subconscious kicking in again.

I just continued eating, not even wanting to be in their company, and then the bell rung again, I looked up this time, I guess this is Josh, but he's with someone.

Lana.

I sighed quietly hoping nobody heard me, they soon came to the table, Lana immediately sat down next to Noah "Hey, you must be Alba" She said with the biggest fake smile of them all "Ava" I corrected her "It's the same, jeez" She rolled her eyes.

I bit my lip nodding "Sure, whatever you say" I mumbled, then Lana leaned against Noah, only for him to put his arm around her waist pulling her closer whispering things in her ear, I could feel my face heat up while the jealousy fills my body.

Ava stop, you aren't allowed to be jealous, you don't have feelings for this asshole remember? You shouldn't be bothered with him having this slu- I mean Lana here with him.

And I felt Lucas his hand again on my thigh, I sighed dropping my fork on my plate, making way too much noise, I didn't even look up, but I guess he figured because he put his hand away.

He came closer "Sorry I'm trying to comfort you" He whispered in my ear, see? He doesn't want to get in your pants, I nodded giving him a smile, then Noah cleared his throat "So" Noah said "You're with Lucas, nun?" He smirked.

I didn't answer him and just kept eating "Or who are you fucking?" He snapped, and then Isabelle threw her fork on her plate getting up "What the fuck is wrong with you Noah!?" She yelled at his face.

"Isabelle it's okay" I said quietly not wanting to cause a scene, I looked up hoping to see a slight of regret in his face, but who am I kidding? He was smirking. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"I'm not hungry anymore, thank you for the good company, some of you" I smiled and walked off "I'm so sorry" Isabelle groaned "I'm used to it Isabelle" "Please call me Isa" She said softly, I nodded.

"I will" I smiled "Let's go somewhere else?" She said "Oh no, I'm fine, I'm not really that hungry anymore" I said as we started walking back to our dorm "I'm really sorry" She sighed "Isa, I will be fine" I chuckled.

"It's not like he insulted me" I added "He called you a slut, basically" She said trying to prove a point "Just, please leave it" I said nodding, she sighed "Fine, but I will kick his ass" She mumbled, when we got to our dorm Alex was sitting on her bed.

"Hey, where were you?" He said "Having dinner" She said sitting with him on the bed.

I quietly took my pajamas and went out to the bathroom, I changed into my pajamas and got back in the room, they were making out, gross. But then again, didn't I just make out a couple of days before with Noah?

I rolled my eyes at myself, can't I think about nothing else then him? I got in my bed and tried to get some sleep, trying to block out the kissing noises.

It took me a while, but I finally managed to fall asleep.

* * * * * * 

Long chapter! 

I hope you liked it!