Four

The horrendous sound of my alarm clock woke me up once again, I got up quickly shutting it off, and went to the showers, I got dressed after the shower, in a simple yellow t-shirt and a black skirt.

I brushed my hair and then went to drop off my stuff, taking my bag with me, off to class.

I stood by the classroom waiting for the professor to come, and there he was, Noah was standing against the wall, just like he previously was at the café bar. I slowly walked over to him.

"Is this yours?" I asked, showing him the necklace, I found yesterday, he looked up, and his eyes softened "Where did you find that?" He snapped, "I was cleaning my dorm yesterday, here" I handed it to him.

He nodded and put it inside his pocket.

The professor came "Noah! You decided to come by" He said sarcastically, "Don't flatter yourself" He muttered glaring at him, I looked over at the professor confused, I guess they know each other?

I got in the class and five minutes later the classroom started to fill, I'm sort of happy that I got to find his necklace back, since the look in his eyes meant that it had like this meaning to him. Guess it's from his girlfriend.

The class went by fast, I wrote down everything the professor lectured so I'm sure that it will stick with me, and then I walked off to the next one.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice, I looked back "I never caught your name" Alex smiled "Oh, sorry, I'm Ava" I smiled "May I walk with you?" "Sure" I nodded as we walked to the class room we had class in, obviously.

"So, how is it going so far?" He looked at me "It's good, I think" I laughed, he joined me "Little bit boring, I guess" I shrugged "You should come to the party Friday" He nodded "Me? Parties? No thanks" I shook my head.

"Come on! It will be fun" He kept going on about the party, about how everyone is going and if I'm not going then I will never fit in and all the bull he could sell me, and of course, I agreed to go with them, why even?

The day went by fast, same stuff, lectured written down, no talking, etc.

I decided to go back to my dorm to do some homework, Isabelle was there too, so I decided to inform.

"Why did you take the necklace of Noah?" I suddenly asked, she looked up "What?" She looked confused "Yeah, I found it yesterday" I bit my lip, "He deserved it" She laughed.

How bad can someone be if you want to steal something from them just to hurt them? "He's really crazy Ava, if you don't want to get involved don't" She sternly said "Why are you guys so into trying to get me to not talk to him? I'm not the type of girl that falls for anyone, literally anyone" I sighed sitting down.

"That's because you don't know Noah" She laughed, "I don't want to know him" I chuckled "That's for the best" She nodded.

I did my homework and then I decided to go further into campus to get something decent to eat, not a cupcake like I had these two times I have eaten here.

I found this burger place, I'm not a fan of burgers but I guess it'll do, I went in and once I sat down, I saw on the menu there was spaghetti, yes!

I took the spaghetti and when it got here, it was the best spaghetti I had eaten in days, because I haven't eaten anything at all other than cupcakes.

When I finished up my wonderful plate of spaghetti, I paid and walked back to my dorm.

"You really shouldn't be walking out here all alone" I heard a cold voice, I shivered looking back at him.