Thirty - Seven

"Are you okay?" Isa asked me for the millionth time today, I nodded "I'm not" She mumbled sitting down next to me on my bed, I looked at her and saw the tears on her face "What's wrong?" I sat up and pulled her into a hug, she started to cry.

"Alex broke up with me" She cried "I'm so sorry" I said rubbing her back, "He said he was bored of always being with the same girl and wanted to explore" she sniffled pulling back "What the heck?" I said, how can you break up with somebody like that?

"Let's go eat" I said getting up "no, you're obviously not in the mood to go out" Isa chuckled at my face, I was probably still swollen from bawling my eyes out "This isn't about me" I said putting on my shoes.

"Fine" She sniffled putting on her shoes too and taking her keys, we walked out going to the burger place just as always "I just hope they aren't here" I mumbled opening the door, and of course they were here, I groaned but walked in, be the better one.

I sat down with Isa "Don't look" I said when she was staring "Your friend has this huge bruise on his neck?" "What friend?" I turned around, Lucas had fingers marked on his neck, they were blue-ish, I gasped and got up walking to them "What happened?" I gasped touching his neck "He was being a pain in the ass" Noah answered "Oh, didn't notice you were here" I snapped.

"What did you do?" "Calm down nun, he's still alive, isn't he?" He smirked, I took a few steps putting my hand loudly on the table just in front of Noah and I was just a few inches out of his face "I told you to leave him alone" I snapped, almost growled, he took a deep breath, what is he doing? And then Lucas grabbed me by the wrist, I got out of his grip glaring at him "He is going to hurt you" He said "He is no-" I said and then Noah grabbed my wrist, I looked at him.

"I won't" He whispered, I nodded looking at the others and walking off back to Isa "I'm sorry, I dont get why Noah can't keep his hands off of his own friends" I rolled my eyes, Isa chuckled "Looks like you have Noah under control" She giggled "What? No I dont" I said confused "Girl, you just got in his face and he didn't even move" She chuckled.

"I ordered by the way" She said, I nodded, we ate in silence, saying a couple of words but that's it, when we finished, we ordered dessert.

"They are coming" She mumbled shifting in her seat, I looked up and there they were.

"Where is your dog?" Noah asked Isa, she looked at me "He's not here" I said looking at him "Wait, you broke up?" Noah gasped, Isa got up and stormed to the bathroom "Was that necessary!?" I raised my voice at Noah "clearly" Noah chuckled and rolled his eyes walking off.

I went to the bathroom to get Isa and we finished up our deserts and went to sleep "don't be mad at Noah, he just likes messing with me" Isa said laying in her bed "Okay" I mumbled already half asleep.

I woke up a few hours later hearing the door click, I stayed still probably going out of my mind, I heard someone walk over and then the sounds stopped.

I fell asleep again.

When I opened my eyes, Noah was sitting on the ground looking at me, I gasped jumping up "What the heck?" I groaned "Sorry" He laughed, I looked over to Isa's bed and she wasn't there anymore.

"How long have you been here?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes "Just about the whole night" He mumbled getting up, I looked at him "Why didn't you wake me?" "You were asleep and looked so peaceful" He explained, I aw'd him earning a glare.

I chuckled "Fine fine" "Are you feeling better?" He asked me, I looked at him confused "You didn't look good yesterday" He said, I nodded.

How am I going to feel better?

"I didn't really hurt Lucas" He said when I got my clothes "huh?" I asked him "I just grabbed him" He explained, I nodded "Okay" I mumbled "Okay?" He asked "Yeah" I smiled at him.

He walked over to me putting down my clothes and put his hand on my face, then he softly kissed me, I told myself to stop him, to not give in but I couldn't stop myself, I kissed back sitting onto his lap straddling him after walking over to the bed.

"Fuck" He breathed out kissing my neck biting it, I groaned pulling my shirt over my head when he pulled it up, he pulled back from my neck to take in once again my bare chest. "You are so hot" He breathed out kissing down my breasts, I moaned sitting up biting in his neck, he took my hair in his hand, I felt the familiar tingle in my belly.

He laid me down and pulled his shirt out too, still kissing down my body, he pulled my pants down groaning "Why are you so sexy?" He groaned "Noah please" I looked at him, he smirked "You want me to fuck you?" He growled in my ear, I felt his member in between my legs, I moaned at the touch, he pulled away pulling my pants down as I tried to pull down his without success.

"Keep it calm" He breathed out pulling down his pants too, I looked at him as he pulled the condom on groaning wanting him already, I sent care about what everyone else thinks about me right now.

He slowly entered me, I moaned instantly feeling pleasure, not like last time, he started thrusting faster causing moans to escape from my mouth, I digged my nails in his back without thinking.

"A-Ava" He breathed out, once I realized what I was doing I pulled my hands away, he took them and pinned them above my head, still thrusting into me, overwhelming me with the pleasure and pressure at the same time, he slowly took my leg pulling it up a little, making me feel way more than I thought I'd ever feel, I squealed moaning out his name as I reached cloud nine.

His thrusts began to become slower and his kisses on my neck sloppier while he breathed heavy as he came into the condom.

"Fucking hell" He breathed out, I was also breathing heavy looking at him, I looked at my clock "Noah I'm late!" I yelled panicking getting up to get my clothes, he laughed "It's Rick's class again" He said calmly "he will fail me" I panicked pulling my bra on and then my shirt.

"Relax" He laughed throwing my pants to me.

What a way to begin the day.