Forty - One

"Ava!" I heard someone call after me once I walked out class, I turned around to see Ethan run towards me, no, fuck no, I started speeding up so he wouldn't catch up with me.

But before I knew it he grabbed my wrist, I yanked my wrist out of his grip "I wanted to apologize" He said "Yeah right" I rolled my eyes "I was high and I get all fucked up" "I really dont think it's a good idea for us to be talking" I said walking off again, he pinned me against the brick wall behind us "Fuck Ava you are making it hard!" He yelled, this guy has even more issues than Noah.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong, "You are a fucking bitch" He hissed in my ear, I glared at him turning my face away from him still trying to fight him off, then he got ripped off of me.

"Leave her the fuck alone" Noah said, I could see his hands shaking and basically his whole body, I winced when my body fell on the hard ground.

Noah than quickly came to me kneeling down "Are you okay?" He said quietly touching my cheek "No" I muttered getting up with his help "Why didn't you beat him?" I muttered sitting down on a bench "Because last time you got so angry so I thought- should I go beat the shit out of him?" He said, I chuckled shaking my head "it's okay, thanks" I mumbled.

"What were you even doing there with Ethan?" He asked sitting down with me "I promise I didn't want to talk to him, he said that he was sorry" I said "We saw" I rolled my eyes.

"Ava! You okay?" Lucas yelled running towards me, once he got there he sat down on the ground and Justin followed "Were the fuck were you both?" Noah angrily said "What? This is not their fault Noah-" "I asked you guys to keep an eye on her when I couldn't" He continued "Noah stop it" I said getting pissed off, I don't need anybody looking after me.

"Shut the fuck up" Noah snapped at me, I groaned "They are your friends" I said getting up standing with them "Sit" Noah ordered, I crossed my arms raising my eyebrow at him "Fucking sit!" He yelled at me "Stop being a dick!" I yelled back "All I asked my so called fucking friends, was to watch your back because I know Ethan is up to something and for one second that I go to take a fucking piss you are almost being raped" He said angrily "I could handle myself" I said.

"You what?" He said, I looked at Justin and Lucas, they were looking at me like I just killed someone "I could handle myself" I repeated "You could handle yourself!?" He yelled walking towards me, making me take steps back "You don't have it in you to 'handle yourself'" He snapped backing me up against the wall "Noah.." I breathed out "No! Don't you dare to Noah me, you were almo-" "Nothing happened!" "Because I was there!" He yelled punching the wall just next to my face making me flinch.

"You are scaring her" Justin said behind us "Go away" Noah ordered "Stop it" Justin said "Fuck off!" He yelled "Justin, go" I nodded at him "Really?" He huffed and walked off with Lucas.

"Noah please" I whispered putting my hand on his cheek stroking it slowly "I can't deal with it" He breathed out against my hand, relaxing at my touch "Let's go" I said, he nodded walking off, I walked off with him.

"Next time I swear I'm killing him" He grunted "Okay" I agreed with him "You're okay with that?" He asked, I shrugged "Just dont end up in jail" I chuckled.

We got into my dorm and as soon as we got in, Noah pinned me against the wall biting my neck, I groaned "I need you" He breathed out.

"What the fuck?" Isa's voice sounded, no, no no no.

Noah let go of me looking at me "I thought she wasn't here" He whispered "I thought so too" I mumbled.

"It's not what it looks lik-" "Oh so it isn't that you've been fucking Noah all this time behind all of our backs?" She asked crossing her arms "No! Isa it's not like that" I tried again "I've been warning you so many times, what more do you need to see before you realize that Noah is not your guy?" She snapped "I know but I-" "How many times?" She mumbled "What?" "How many times-" she began but Noah cut her off.

"Listen here, little bitch, this is her life we're talking about, her choices, and it's none of your business, we didn't ask you how many times you've fucked Alex didn't we? Or how many times you fucked Lucas, he told me, looks like Ava's not the only one going behind everyone's backs" Noah snapped.

She looked at me and then at Noah with the most disgusted face ever "You are just like the rest" She said looking at me directly in my eyes shaking her head, I felt the tears build up in my eyes, but she wont see me cry.

I took a bag and started packing my things "What are you doing?" Noah asked "I'm out" I said, tears blurrying my vision "Okay, come with me" He said "That's not a good idea" I tried not the sound like I was trying, but I failed miserably.

"Where are you staying then?" He asked "Lucas" I said, then I remembered that now he is with Isa and that she will tell him so that's not an option "Justin" I corrected myself "What? No" Noah said "I cant just go over to your house, Rick will suspect and everyone else too" I sniffled walking out.

"Who cares?" He said softly "I can't be like the other girls Noah" I sniffled, he looked down "You're not- nevermind, I'll call Justin for you" He mumbled and looked... disappointed? Hurt?

I messed up, big time.