Eighteen

"A couple of months ago, we were just chilling, me and Alex" She said, I bit my lip, wondering what he had done "And suddenly, we heard Noah scream, but scream, I was at home, Noah sleeps at home with my dad because he always, always has nightmares and if he sleeps in a dorm than everyone knows that he has nightmares and he doesn't want that"

Woah.

"Well, that being said, he began screaming, but screaming like crazy so I went to his room to see what the fuck was happening, and he was screaming, curled up in a ball, sweating so I went and tried to wake him up, I yelled for him and he didn't wake up, so I decided to wake him up shaking him, and I got hit" She said biting her lip.

"It was nothing! And I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, he was asleep, but Alex saw and yeah, since then he's sort of angry at him" She shrugged "So, do you get along with Noah?" I asked curiously.

"What? No, just having someone scream at the top of his lungs, it isn't pleasant to hear, but my dad is used to it, he has nightmares every day" She laughed, that's not funny "He's a dick, and an asshole and I can't stand him" She laughed.

"And what are his nightmares about?" I asked, she shrugged "I have no idea" She said "He has never opened up to me"

"If you can make him, go ahead, but I doubt he will ever open up about something like that" She laughed, I chuckled "I know" I said nodding.

"Let's go out tonight?" She said "I'm not sure..." I mumbled "I'm not well, not even mentioning my stupid period" I laughed "Come oooon" She groaned "Pleeeeaseee" She begged.

I'm so going to regret this.

"Fine!" I surrendered, she cheered running to her closet "Here put this on!" She threw a white dress on my bed and then a black jacket with some black heels.

"That dress is too short!" I groaned "Come on Ava, live a little" Isabelle groaned, I rolled my eyes "Fine" I mumbled looking at the clock.

Is it already that late? I decided to go shower first, before I got ready, and that's what I did, I showered, and brushed my hair just as always, letting it curl naturally, I put on a little eyeliner from Isabelle that she gave me and some mascara.

I looked in the mirror, and my reflection was just the opposite of what I am, or what I was, I sighed trying to pull down the dress, I walked back to my room awkwardly hoping no one will see me.

"Ava! You look beautiful" Alex cheered once I got in the room "I know that dress from somewhere" Isabelle said with a smirk on her face "It's not funny, please stop" I groaned "Fiiiine" They both said rolling their eyes at the same time. Weird much?

I laughed at the weird sight of them saying and doing exactly the same thing the same time.

"Let's partyyyyyy!" Alex yelled running out, I quickly pulled the uncomfortable heels on, yes, I came barefoot to my room, I'm just like that and walked out, careful to not break any bone.

I walked after them, will Noah be there? Probably, right? I began to feel nervous at the thought of seeing Noah again after our kiss, yes it was just a kiss I know, I shouldn't be so excited but honestly? It was the first kiss I've had, and for me it was pretty okay.

We went with the car, which means that I won't be home before them, yay, let's hope I won't freak out like the last time.

"There's a jacuzzi, did you get a swimsuit?" Alex asked Isabelle "No, who even gets in that shit" She laughs in the front of the car "Well, couples to have sex" Alex said, making me choke on my own spit.

They both looked at me and busted out laughing "Oh Ava, so innocent" Isabelle laughed shaking her head "Shut up" I mumbled.

Who even wears white when they are on their period? I suddenly thought, crap crap crap! I'm so stupid.

After my little panicking moment, I realized we were there, have I been panicking for that long? I got out the car after Isabelle, and we walked in, the music busting almost making me deaf, the scent of alcohol fills my nose, gross.

We walked out to the patio sort weird thing and there it was, the jacuzzi, hey there was even a couple in, and that's when I recognized her.

It was Noah and his girlfriend, her straddling him with no problem, she even had her clothes on, well, clothes, what even was that?

I just stood there.

"Ava" I heard Isabelle call me in my ear, but I couldn't respond, was he really having sex or whatever with her? After kissing me?