favorite book character day

"And remember, monday is dress as your favorite book character day. have a great weekend and you are dismissed." The principal said through the intercoms of our school. I was sitting in journalism on my phone.

"Hey, what are you gonna dress as monday?" Cole asked, sitting on the top of the desk in front of me.

"I dont know, i dont work today. maybe we could shop for outfits" I smiled, Cole nodded and grabbed my hand standing up on the desk.

"would you go cosplay shopping with me my fair lady?" Cole asked with a big smile. our journalism teacher spoke up.

"Off the desk Cole." Cole jumped off the desk and his feet hit the floor as the bell rang. he walked me to my locker, carrying my books for me. i stole my books from him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I would love to go cosplay shopping with you." i said as i opened my locker and stuffed my books in and attempted to put on my orange hoodie.

Cole drove us to the mall after school, which was about 45 minutes away from my house.

"I'm dancing in the mirror, and singing in the shower. La da di la da da la da da!" I sang along to the radio while making up my own dance moves in the passenger seat.

"You're a doof." cole said smiling and shaking his head.

"But you love me." I said as I continued to dance.

"Yeah, gotta admit that." we parked in the mall's parking lot and got out of the car, he held my hand as we walked into the mall, heading into the stores where we could find any kind of things gladers wore in the maze runner books. I was gonna be newt and cole was gonna be thomas. I needed a short haired blonde wig, a tanish shirt with a black tank top underneath, a vest kinda thing with a plastic makeshift knife, we needed to make ourselves look dirty like with dirt on our faces, shirt, body.

We got our supplies and drove back home, I changed into my outfit in my bedroom and cole changed in the bathroom. afterwards, we went into the backyard and threw dirt/ dust at each other, and the. Showed richie, paige, veronica, and Andrea.

"That looks so cool!" Andrea said checking our outfits out. "very well done."

"You gotta walk with a limp Monday, since your newt." Veronica said

"Shit...and up those stairs?" I smiled.

Veronica decided to dress up as katniss for monday, while we went as newt and Thomas.

And it was a fun experience. XD