Trip to the lake

"Andreaaaa!!!" I yelled from my room.

"Whhhaaaaattttt?!" She yelled from her room she shared with her new husband. Which was my brother.

"Tell Richie I called him a weenie." she started to laugh, and told Richie what I called him.

"Why are you calling me that? I'm the one taking all of us to the lake." Richie said, I jumped from my bed and went to their room.

"We are?! Yes!!"

~

"I wanna drive the boat!" I said as I sat in the drivers seat. Richie pushed me out of it and sat down.

"I don't trust you." he said.

We drove around and swam in the lake, we went tubing and i ended up flying off of it a bunch of times.

"Don't rock the boat anymore, im gonna start grilling." Richie said as We jumped off the boat into the water.

"No promises!" I yelled as i jumped off the boat again, which rocked the boat.

"One of these days Alaska, im gonna get you good." he said, i laughed and he rolled his eyes.

the rest of the day went pretty chill, we swam, fed the seagulls, i brought out my surfboard and i got yelled at because i ended up splashing the entire boat.

whats next? while you tell me what you want ill have another story ready :)

1. XXX (done)

2. Exams

3. XXX (done)

4. Supernatural Marathon

5. XXX (done)

6. XXX (done)

7. XXX (done)

8. Jealousy

9. Fighting Sucks

10. Dog Pound

11. Missing Dog

12. XXX (Done)

13. "How do you spell gullible?"

just comment on this post what you would like to read next in the book and i will tally up votes :)