Prank War!

Cole and I were on the couch watching TV when i thought of a great idea. 

"Lets prank the others!" I yelled as i jumped up. "Go get your truck, i have supplise to get." Cole smirked and grabbed his keys as i headed out the door.

"TO THE GROCERY STORE!" I yelled as Cole laughed and we took off towards town. i made a list as we drove. 

1. Mustard

2. Ketchup

3.honey

4. Clear tape

5. Net

6. Rope

7. Camera

"Is this all?" Cole asked with a bag of things after we entered the store, i nodded and we paid for everything. 

"So, what do we do?" He asked when we went back home with everything. 

"We are going to fill three buckets up, one mustard, one ketchup, one honey. Richie gets mustard because he hates mustard, veronica gets ketchup because she said it reminds her of blood, and paige gets honey because she hates sticky things. the tape will be set up on the staircase when Richie comes running up the stairs to kill us, he'll run into it and fall over, the camera is to record everything." I said as he nodded, we put everything up and sat on the stairs, waiting for richie to come home. 

"Alaska, I'm- what the fuck is this!" Richie yelled as i recorded the mustard falling on him. 

"Hi Bubbie..." I whispered as he slowly looked over at me. "I love you..." He glared and put his things down. 

"You better start running." He said, i started screaming like cole and i planned and we ran to the end of the hall. Veronica and paige came out of their rooms and got hit with their ammo. i started laughing until i realized paige was near viper, and i knew what she was gonna do. 

Richie ran up the stairs and hit the tape, falling back down the stairs. 

"Im gonna get you back damnit!" He yelled as i ran into the room close to me and went into the closet with an escape door. the door lead to the living room, when we were down in the living area again we went to the stairs once more. 

"Were here!" I yelled, Richie and my sisters ran to the stairway, forgetting about the tape they ran right into it again.

"What the hell happened?" I looked at the front door where andrea stood. 

"We'll show you the video later." i said as we laughed

They got us back though. 

Later that night Cole and I fell asleep together on the couch, and when we did they recorded us and pelted us with eggs and flour. 

"Gotcha back!" they yelled as we sat up all covered in egg and flour. i started laughing. 

"What is this a freaking bakery?" 

__________________________________

so how about that prank war?

What's next?

1. XXX (done)

2. Exams

3. First Date

4. Supernatural Marathon

5. Paint Fight

6. XXX (done)

7. Go Fish with Paige

8. Jealousy

9. Fighting Sucks

10. Dog Pound

11. Missing Dog

12. Trip to the Lake

13. "How do you spell gullible?"

just comment on this post what you would like to read next in the book and i will tally up votes :)