getting my first job.

I sat in my room all day nothing to do, my sister was at work Richie was downstairs and paige was playing with viper.

"theres nothing to do!!" I yelled down the hallway, telling Richie I was bored. I slipped and fell down the stairs hitting my back and my head on the wall in front of the stairs.

Richie came running to where I was and stopped looking down at me he wrapped his hands around his stomach and started laughing so hard it wasn't even funny.

"did you have a nice trip?!" he asked still laughing. I stood up and attacked him jumping on his back making him fall by kicking his back knee and he fell I pinned him to the ground and looked down at him.

"no but i'll see you next fall." I said before helping him up.

"that was a stupid come back. but if your bored you can get a job, I heard the floral shop needs a new employee. or you can take my job as a security guard at the hospital." he said, I hate hospitals.

"ill get a flower job!" I yelled picking up my orange jacket, my iPod with headphones in and walked to the flower shop.

I kicked a can all the way to town and I kicked it into the road just as a car zoomed by. it ran the can over and it flattened down I ran up to where the flat can now laid and turned to the car that was down the road a long ways now.

"you ran over my FRIEND!" I yelled looking back down at the can.

"im sorry you died so young...well bye!" I said skipping back to the sidewalk.

~

I opened the doors of the flower shop and looked around no one was in there I walked down the flowery aisles until I saw something move. I turned and held my fists just incase someone jumps out and tries to kidnap me. I heard something behind me and it turned around swiftly my dark brown hair falling in my face I flipped my hair backwards and appeared in front of me was a little girl about the age of four I smiled and let my fists fall.

"hello! im chloe do you need any help looking for flowers because I can help you!" she said happily I smiled and walked towards her kneeling down

"hi chloe im Alaska." I said shaking her hand. "do you know who owns this shop?" I asked she nodded and took my hand leading me to a backroom to a door where a lady was snipping the thorns off of red roses.

"hi mommy! this is Alaska she wanted to know who owned the store." chloe said taking me to her she turned and smiled.

"hi, do you need something?" she asked setting the scissors down.

"yes um, I was looking for a job and my brother had said you were hiring." I said.

"oh yes here you can fill this form out and ill look over it after a while and get back with you in a few days." she said  handing me a paper.

I sat at the front desk and grabbed a pen sitting in the chair I put in my music and started listening to round here my Florida Georgia line.

"name: Alaska Lynn Kane, age: 15, height 5'7, weight: 132, last job: no last job, education: high school, address: 10900 ***** **** (not putting my address on here), eye color: bright green, hair color: dark brown." I said setting it on the desk I looked around at the flowers seeing they needed watered I listened to my music danced to it and watered the flowers. I set the watering bucket down and a customer came in seeing me behind the counter he thought I was working there he walked to the counter and rested his hands on the counter.

"I need your help, I am getting my girlfriend of 4 years flowers to go along with my proposal for her and her favorite flowers are roses but I heard that difrent color of roses mean different things can you help me?" he asked I turned my music down and nodded walking over to where the roses were and pointing to the red ones.  

"red means love, beauty, courage and respect, and passion." he nodded and I pointer to the burgundy color roses.

"burgundy means unconscious beauty." I said he smiled.

"white means happy love"

"pink means appreciation, friendship."

"yellow with red tip means im falling in love with you."

"and finally lavender means love at first sight." I said he nodded and picked up the yellow and red tipped ones and a few lavender ones he smiled and looked at the price as we walked back to the store.

"alright the price of six yellow and red tipped roses and 6 lavender roses together are $23.98" I said as he handed me the money and I wrapped the flower up in a bouquet.

"there you are." I said handing him the flower and he thanked me walking out of the shop.

 "do you want the job?" I turned around and saw the lady with chloe by her side. I nodded and smiled

"well you got it." she said smiling.

I smiled and jumped around in my spot.

"thank you so much!" I said

"your welcome, you start Monday." she said before I left nd went back home.

I passed by the an on my way home and stopped infront of it.

"guess what can? I got a job! oh and im still sorry you died.." I said walking back home