teaching me how to drive. Richie VS Cole.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Richie to get home so I can go driving with him and cole. I was SUPER pumped to go driving and my best friend was coming with us so it shouldn't be that hard should it?

cole was sitting on the couch and he had fell asleep, and Richie walked through the door.

"Alaska, are you ready to go driving?" he asked I nodded and picked up Lana and dropped her on Cole's crotch he groaned and made a hurt fae and picked the dog up and setting it on the ground.

"cant you find another way to wake me up instead of dropping something on my balls!" he said falling off the couch and slowly standing up. I shook my head and ran out the door to the passenger side I knew where we were headed it was an abandoned place called no mans land. it had corn fields on each side and a bridge called cry baby bridge.

"the legends are that if you go over this bridge at night and stop on the bridge then you can hear a baby cry and you'll be able to see. it." Cole said I rolled my eyes and looked in the bak seat.

"you really believe that junk?" I asked he nodded.

"don't you."

"yeahhh.." I said as Richie got in the truck.

"alright lets go." he said driving down the road to no mans land.

~

"alright, Alaska you start." he said, I nodded and we switched sides of the car I got in the drivers while he got in the passenger side.

"okay so you put you foot on the break and then shift." he said I looked at the first pedal and put my foot on it.

"this one?" I asked before we went really fast down the road and I slammed on the breaks and I looked over at him.

"or not.." I said with a small smile.

after that I had gotten really good and on our way back cole drove.

we had a little. hehe.. encounter with a half grown pit bull on the road.

"awe! it so cute!" I said as Cole stopped driving. and I rolled down my window.

"hi!!" I yelled before it barked really loud and I jumped rolling back up the window.

"GO GO GO!" I yelled as he sped up and the dog chased after the truck.

"sped up more!" I yelled while we went faster and the dog stopped.

"it almost killed us..." I yelled holding my heart

"oh it wasn't that bad!"cole yelled and I shook my head

"it was still scary!"