babysitting accident.

read note at the ending!! please!!

okay so you all remember chloe? my bosses 4 year old daughter? well this isn't gonna be a funny story like normal. it may have a couple funny sentences in it but this story is way to serious to be comical today.

the following story happened November 23rd at 8:30pm:

"Chloe be careful. and put some pants back on!" I yelled as she ran around the house with no pants on chasing my husky puppy around.

the next thing I know I hear a huge crashing sound followed by ear piercing screams. I dropped the dih I was washing and ran to chloes side.

"chloe are you alright?" I asked I was home alone babysitting her. while her mother was at her new husbands birthday party. Richie was at work and veronica was out with paige.

I stood her up and then I saw it.

"oh my god..." I said looking down at chloes leg. it had a hole the size of a quarter in it.

she screamed as loud as she could and that's when the bleeding started.

"help me Laska please!!" she screamed and I almost cried

"its okay chloe just look up at me and don't look at your leg. so you don't go into shock. okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"sit on your belly and keep this leg upward. got it?" I said and she nodded.

"what happened?" I asked and she choked on her tears as she explained

"I-I was running after luna a-and I tripped over Richies treadmill.." he said and I looked at the corner of Richie workout treadmill.

"oh yeah...that's sharp.." I said and I called Richie and then chloes mom.

"chloe was hurt theres a puncture wound in her right leg tripping over richies treadmill and its bleeding it broke all seven layers of skin and I can see her actual flesh." I told both of them and they said they'd be right over.

chloe went to the hospital from 8:30 to 3 in the morning.

the gash was so weird they actually had to cut it open even more just to give her stitches.

she got 15 stitches and is recovering.

____________

if you've ever read my story "HER REVENGE NEEDS THEIR HELP" and liked it please vote for it on THE LAST CHAPTER  so i can win the 2013-2014 tmnt watty awards!! even if you have never read it go ahead and read it see what you think. and vote on the last chapter (chapter 17.)  (this book is what got me writing tmnt stories started) it would mean so much to me if you did! - Love, Alaska:)