First date

I was typing on my computer. working on one of my books on wattpad. it was still summer, just a week before school started.

"Somehow I found a way to get lost in you." My phone rang, i picked up the phone and read the text.

From: Cole
'Go outside right now.'
I raised an eyebrow and saved my chapter, putting on my combat boots I went to the front yard.

Cole stood in front of his truck, his arms crossed and one foot against the front wheel.

"Hey." I said with a smile, he smiled back and opened my door for me.

"We are going somewhere." he said as I Sat down in the passenger side of his pickup.

"Where?" I said with a small laugh, he shook his head and shut the door, going to the other side he climbed in.

"That part is a secret." he started his truck and we drove off.

We went out for lunch at McDonald's and went mudding in an open field.

"This has been fun." I said as I stared out the window, the wind blowing through my hair and the music turned up loud.

"It's not over yet." he smiled, the sun was just about to set and the sky was an orange gray color.

He parked in the middle of a grassy field. turned his headlights on and turned his music up all the way.

We got out of the truck and went out in front of the truck where the headlights shined.

A three days grace song was on. it was one of my favorites from the band.

It was called lost in you. I found the song to be beautiful and I just loved it so much.

He danced with me, hand in hand with me I twirled and danced with him. he softly sang my favorite verse of the song in my ear.

"Somehow I found a way to get lost in you. let me inside,let me get close to you." I smiled as we danced and he sang. this was honestly the best first date I've ever had. and my last one was with a creepy guy that had asthma and wanted me to ride a bike with him to the next town over.

Cole stared into my eyes, a cute little smile on his face. I smiled back at him and leaned forward. Placing my hands on his shoulders I stood on my tip toes and kissed him for the very first time. His hands stayed in place on my waist as we stood there, just getting lost in each other.

"I have one more surprise." he said when we pulled apart.

"What is it?" I asked as he smiled. he took a few garbage bags from the back of his truck and dumped them out. it was a bunch of blankets and pillows.

"What's this?" I asked, cole smiled.

"With Richie's permission. We are going to sleep in the back of this truck with a bunch of blankets and pillows. I remembered you telling me about wanting to do this and so I thought why not tonight, ya know?" He smiled "Richie said as long as there is no funny business it's alright with him."

I smiled and hugged him.

"I love you cole, thank you for the best first date ever." I could hear cole chuckle as I hugged him. he picked me up and set me in the bed of the truck.

"Anything for my girl." he said as we laid down in the back of the truck and fell asleep under the stars.
__________
What's next?

1. XXX (done)

2. Exams

3. XXX (done)

4. Supernatural Marathon

5. XXX (done)

6. XXX (done)

7. XXX (done)

8. Jealousy

9. Fighting Sucks

10. Dog Pound

11. Missing Dog

12. Trip to the Lake

13. "How do you spell gullible?"

just comment on this post what you would like to read next in the book and i will tally up votes :)