4 of july gig: song 2 pt3

"This next song i will ask Violet and Alaska to take over the mic's and sing." Rob said, I stepped up with Violet and grabbed a mic and my stand and moved myself to the middle of the stage.

"Let's get this party started!" Violet yelled into the microphone. I started to play along with the others while Violet rapped.

"Hey yo tonight is the night that ima get twisted, myx miskato and vodka Ima mix it.
Roll that spaceship we about to get lifted. Lift and the presidents gift is for the gifted.
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for
Make mistakes though." Violet grabbed the neck of her guitar and started strumming while I started my part.
I grabbed the microphone and let the guitar straps hang around my neck.

"I never worry, life is a journey. I just wanna enjoy the ride. What is the hurry? It's pretty early it's okay we'll take our time. The night is still young, the night is still young, the night is still young and so. Are. We."

The song ended soon after and the crowd was extremely excited. Jumping around, dancing, it was like something we've never seen before!

Rob took the mic back and calmed the crowd down.

"This next song is one we started our with, a song we practiced with every time band practice came around. We hope you enjoy."