What happens in vegas ends up on wattpad pt 2

"This probably isn't the right time to say this, I should of said it some other time. but I don't care, I've been holding these feelings in forever now.

For years I have loved you. everything about you, how you can make fun of yourself and not worry about what others think, how your smile brightens up a room, how you have the ability to make anyone's day better by being yourself and making a joke, your caring and compassionate nature, the fact that if someone makes you mad the first thing you do is threaten to beat their ass even though they are a lot bigger than you. how every time someone even mentions pizza or coffee your eyes seem to get brighter. How your not afraid to say something totallyq stupid or inappropriate in front of people you don't know.

Before you had cancer, before I had seen the scars on your wrists, before the first time you told me everything about your past and your depression and you cried in front of me for the first time. I have loved you and i still do. and nothing in the world is going to change how I feel about you.

you are the kind of girl people read books about. you are the thing I look forward to seeing everyday when I get out of bed. for years I have loved you and I always will. It's a long shot, but I'm willing to take the chance. would you be my girlfriend...again?" I smiled as tears built up in my eyes.

"Alaska? What's wrong?" Veronica said with a towel wrapped around her body and a towel wrapped around her hair.

I showed her the message and she smiled as her eyes swept left and right.

"If you don't say yes, I will." Veronica said handing me my phone back.

I went outside on the balcony and dialed his phone.

"Come on cole pick up..." it was a long shot, it was 5am where he was at the moment and he got up for school in an hour and a half.

"This is cole's phone, please leave your name, number, and message below and if I care i will get back to you." I sighed as the phone beeped telling me to leave a message.

"Hey it's Alaska. it's about your message. if you care about what I have to say about your love confession you will call me when you get this message. I'll be up waiting for you. bye." I said hanging up the phone.

"So what happened?" Veronica asked coming out on the balcony.

"Didn't pick up." I said staring out at the city lights.

"He'll get back to you." she said I buried my head in my arms.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"IM JUST SO HAPPY!" I yelled.

"Will you shut up! it's three in the morning, I am a little girl, I want to go to sleep!" Paige poked her head out and glared at us.

She slowly went back inside and I stuck my tongue out.

"For a little girl she sure does have an adult attitude..." I said, Veronica agreed.

Veronica stayed outside with me for a little bit longer and then went inside to bed.

I sat out on the balcony for half an hour, writing the next chapter of goodbye again and listening to music.

I wasn't sure what to do. I was happy he felt the same way but I started thinking about what would happen if we dated but then broke up. I wouldn't want to loose my best friend, but I also love my best friend. I need time to think about this...it's just a mess...

I decided to go to bed, sharing a bed with Veronica was better than sharing with Paige because Paige kicks and punches in her sleep the only thing Veronica does in her sleep is scoot over towards you and cuddles up to you if the room is cold. When I'm asleep I talk, Richie says asleep or awake I never shut up.

~

"When you were standing in the wake of devastation..." I woke up, my hair was a mess and I had drool down the side of my mouth.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, can I Skype you?" Cole asked, I got up and wiped the drool from my face.

"Uh sure, but aren't you in school?" I asked.

"It's three in the afternoon. I just got out at two thirty." he said I can't believe we slept the entire morning away.

"Okay, yeah go ahead and Skype me. I'll be waiting." I said with a laugh. I hung up and laid my head back in the pillow.

The sound of my families Skype went off on my phone.

Cole was on my screen. his soft brown hair was in it's usual messy swoop across his forehead. his bright green eyes were dimmed from the darkness of his room his straight teeth shone bright as he smiled.

"Hey." I said with a smile. I looked like a mess, my hair in knots and eyes still droopy, voice still scratchy and I was still tangled in the blankets.

"You look perfect..." He muttered while staring, a small smile formed on his lips.

"Thank you. you look pretty too." I said with a small giggle he smiled and chuckled a bit.

"So how is your day going?" he asked

"I just, woke up. but getting to talk to you first thing makes the day amazing so far. I got your message at three this morning. and i slept on your question." he straightened up and had a serious look on his face. a hopeful look in his eyes.

"And I-" just before I answered him Richie and Andrea burst through the door.

"Wake up girls!!" they yelled jumping up and down on our beds, unaware that I was up and sky ping someone.

"God dammit Richie..." I whispered walking out to the balcony.

"Yes, yes I will be your girl friend again." I said with a small smile he did a really big sigh and smiled bright.

"Thank god...." he whispered

"I'll be home on Sunday at 3:30 am, Sunday afternoon maybe we can do something together. even though we were probably going to anyway." I said, he nodded and rested his head on his cheek.

"Well, I'm gonna go let luna and Naja out and feed them. I'll talk to you later today. can't wait until your home." he said I smiled and waved goodbye.

"Bye cole. can't wait either." I hung up the phone and went back into the hotel room.

"Now since you're in here Alaska. we have some news we've been keeping from you for the past six months." Andrea said my eyes widened and i screamed

"Are you pregnant?!" Andrea shook her head quickly.

"Hell no I am not! I would like to not have any children just yet!"

"So what is it?" Veronica asked crossing her arms

"Tonight at seven o'clock..." Andrea started holding out three knee high dresses, a red one, a purple one, and an orange one

"We're getting married!" Richie said showing us his tux and her wedding dress...

"What?!"

"Yay!!!"

"FINALLY!!!"

_________

Who said what? Try and guess which one said what?! who said yay!!! and who said FINALLY!!! Lol I couldn't think of a question.

Are you happy for Richie and Andrea? are you happy for cole and I? (Coming up is our one month anniversary)

Thanks for the votes and comments, it means a lot and I appreciate it very much!!!