stupid snake...

(1 week ago...)

I was sitting alone in my room with music all the way up my strobe light on and me dancing in my room while the others were downstairs doing god knows what. I picked up my hairbrush and started singing into it. jumping around on the floor, my bed, i even opened my closet door and danced in my closet where the clothes weren't in the way.

" fergalicious, definition, make them boys go loco. They want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo. you can see me, you cant squeeze me. i  aint easy, i aint sleazy I got reasons why I tease 'em. Boys just come and go like seasons." I sang into the hairbrush jumping around tripping out of my closet I laughed and stood up and went back to dancing.

"that put them boys on rock rock and the be lining down the--AHHH!!!" I yelled dropping the hairbrush on the floor jumping up on the bed paige's now 4 foot snake was in the middle of my bedroom floor. I looked over at the door and saw it had crawled under the door. i glared down at it and put my hands on my hips.

"you do not belong in here!! go eat a mouse or something, get out of my room stupid snake!!" i yelled, it hissed and i screamed jumping up and down on the bed I wasn't going to get this snake out of my room. so i jumped off my bed and to the speakers veronica set up in my room i pressed the button and talked into the mic.

"guys....i need your help...now!" I said Richie answered.

"why, whats wrong i thought you were just listening to fergie, which we can hear all the way down here" he said i laughed a little and the snake hissed again.

"paiges snake is in my room and im gona kill it i she doesn't come get it!!" i yelled before i heard stomping coming up the stairs and my door fly open. revealing paige. she picked up the snake and put it around her neck walking over to me and pinching my arm and hitting me in the back or the head.

"don't touch my Viper!!" she yelled walking out of the room and in her own room.

"get a lid for the cage!" i yelled before shutting the door and going back to my dancing.

________________________________

picture on the side is what Viper kinda looks. >>>