if we met tmnt

NOTE: THIS STORY IS A DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN REALITY!!

ENJOY.

I sat in my bedroom on my laptop listening to music and watching the old teenage mutant ninja turtles movie, the first one has always been my favorite ever since I was little.

someone knocked on the door downstairs and my brothers voice rang through the intercom.

"Alaska can you go get the pizza. the moneys on the kitchen table. im doing the laundry like a boring person." (he would never admit that, and that why this story is fake. lol)

"fine!" I said in the intercom and raced lana down the stairs and flung open the door. the pizza man stood there and so did my favorite movie characters of all time.

"woah.." I said as they walked into my house well except the pizza guy he gave me the pizza and then fainted..

I sat down the pizza boxes and walked into my living room where leo raph Donnie and mikey all stood around and my little sister walked in with a smile on her face and she jumped on raph's back attacking him he picked her from the back of his shell and dangled her by her shirt in the air.

"who the hell is this kid?" he said as she kept swinging on him.

"that's my little sister.." I said still in shock. paige gave up and he sat her down.

"I've always wanted to do that." paige said as she tapped on his shoulder.

"wanna see a huge snake that Alaska is scared of?" she asked and gave me an evil look and went to get her snake.

"that child is the spawn of satan.." I said going upstair and getting veronica.

"hey veronica."

"what!?" she asked as sparks came from the machine she was working on.

"what are the chances of four gigantic mutant turtles being in our living room?" I asked as she rolled her eyes

"one in a million chances why?"

"then I guess were the one. you might wanna come see this. this is AWESOME!!" I yelled running back down the stairs and getting Richie I tripped over my own feet and fell down the steps I heard footsteps and they appeared in front of me.

"are you alright?" Mikey asked and I nodded.

"yeah, happens all the time." I said jumping up and Richie came up the stairs.

"what the hell..." he asked a small smile crept onto his face.

"hey Richie whats up?" they asked and I was puzzled.

"how do you know my brother?" I asked

"it's a long story.. but I was friedns with them a few years ago after you were born." he said and I nodded.

"okay...im going skateboarding..." I said and mikey cheered.

"awesome! im coming with dudette!"

"I brought the snake!" paige said and threw it on me. i tossed it to the ground and attacked my sister. the same time the other one came down the steps.

"Alaska was right...holy shit.." she said and went back up the steps.

another knock was on the door and i groaned.

"let me guess...is it shredder?" i asked and surprisingly i was right.

"yeah, well the entire reason were here is we need your help. because of your ninjutsu training we've heard about from Richie." Leo said and me and my siblings sat on the couch.

"why us? shredder scares me! i don't wanna die yet im only 15 and from the movies and the books i write he is dangerous!!" i yelled as they looked at me strange.

"you write books about us?" Donnie asked and i sighed.

"it's a long story and i don't feel like explaining it."

so anyway the dream went on and we saved the world from shredder and the foot clan...

your welcome.