you got a boat?..

I was up in my room the day I came back from camp. I was messaging my friends on my email when my brothers voice came through the intercom.

"Alaska, veronica, paige can you get down here?" he said I ran to the intercom and pressed the button.

"sure thing chicken wing!" I said before running down the stairs with my Siberian husky and Australian Sheppard mix puppy Luna on my heals  to the living room where my sisters and brother were already waiting.

"I had gotten enough money to do something that all of us are going to enjoy." he said before we walked outside. and sitting in our driveway was a...giant....boat!?!

"you got us a boat?!?" I yelled running up to it it was really big and white and teal it was a pontoon boat!!

"I love you soooo much!" I yelled trying to jump up on the boat but failed miserably falling on my butt my brother chuckled while my sisters busted out laughing. and luna came by my side licking my face, we got the dog a week ago and she took a liking to me!  

"go get on your swim suits were going on the boat today." he said before we ran to the house I got on my orange bikini, veronica got on her violet color bikini, paige put on her red one piece swim suit and we all walked out of our rooms.

"do we really have swim suits the same as our favorite color?" veronica asked. I nodded and ran down the stairs back to the boat where richie stood in his blue swim trunks.

"yeah....we do.." I said laughing a little bit.

"ready to go?" he asked all of us we nodded and got in the truck. I sat up front with Richie and Luna was in my lap while paige and veronica sat in the back.

~

"were here." he said before I bolted out of the truck to the water running in the water at the boat ramp I swum around before a fish nipped my toe.

"oh my god! a fish at my toe! a fish ate my toe!" I yelled running out of the water to the others where they were putting the boat in the water I smiled and jumped in the boat that was halfway in the water now and fell to the floor. I raised up a thumb and mumbled.

"im...im okay.." I said before getting back up and looking around on the boat. it was awesome!

"you guys ready to go intertubing?" Richie asked I jumped up and down and nodded.

"yes! if I can skateboard I can go intertubing. just wait im gonna olley in the water!" I yelled before getting on the intertube and went off a little more in the water.

I watched the motor start and I smiled as it went off I was so ready for this! the intertube took off and so did I hitting the waves I went up and down I tilted my body to the left and then the right as I steered the intertube went in the air and I yelled because it was the funniest thing ever!!

I was in the air and I flew off of the intertube doing a 360 in the air I hit the water with a splash! my brother came back around with the boat and started laughing.

"you didn't do an olley but you sure did a 360!" he yelled before I got back in the boat and my puppie luna climbed up in my lap and started licking my face.

"luna! knock it off pup!" I yelled trying to get the 4 month old puppy off my face.

______________

what the boat looks like>>>