1st Bio: Richard Lee Kane

Sibling: brother!!

age: 25

eye color: dark brown

Hair color: dark brown

hobbies: working, going to the gym, kick boxing.

Richie is my older brother, he is the one im closest to out of the others but all together we are a pretty close family.

he is protective over his three little sisters and he had went out of his way to adopt me, veronica, and paige when he could of left us there while he got out and went on with his life, but he didn't.

he jokes around with me and my sisters, at times he is immature.

he is the 'Man' of the house but I call him the 'Wo-man' of the house and get away with it. he gets on our nerves but its his job. just like its my job to skateboard in the house...

(after every bio I will have a conversation with the one the bio is about.)

NOTE: MY SIBLINGS ARE ACTUALLY TYPING SO WHATEVER THEY SAY I AM SO SORRY IN ADVANCED!!!)

R= RICHIE

A= ALASKA

R: it is not your job to skateboard in the house Alaska Lynn!!!

A: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?

R: because knowing you and the past experiences in the orphanage you break thing a lot and easily.

A: okay then maybe it isn't I good idea... anyways I have a dare!

R: good lord what is it?

A: I dare you to eat mustard (he hates mustard)

R: not even if my life depended on it.

A: why do you hate mustard?

R: why are we on a topic of mustard?!?

A: because....

R: what about the my own words thing?

A: oh..right

okay now you get to hear Richie's very own words on all of us living together!!!:

Alright. Well living together is nerve racking. the only almost good one is veronica, Paige get into fights and Alaska skateboard in the house and pranks me all day. especially when she talks through the intercom.

but hey I love my sisters with all my heart and I would do anything for them because our parents didn't. if im going to be honest our parents were the worst people in the world and when they gave us up for adoption I was glad because I wanted my sisters to have a better life than what they were going to have.

A: did you say you'd do anything?

R: yeah?

A: then eat this mustard.

_____________

pic on the side is the cartoon version of Richie. all of the pics I post are what we look exactly like but cartoon version.

Richie>>