Making cole tell me stories

I sat in my room with cole listening to linkin park on my iPod dock.

"COLEEE!!!" I whined throwing my head into my pillow.

"WHATTT???" He mocked me I smiled and looked up from my pillow.

"Tell me a story." I said, he smiled and shook his head no.

"PLEASE!" I said tugging on his arm and digging my forehead into his shoulder.

"Why do you want me to tell you a story?" he asked and I shrugged

"I like stories." I said looking up at him with a smile. "and I want you to tell me a story."

He sighed and gave in to what I wanted.

"Fine, let me think of a story." he said "okay, once there was a fairy princes-"

"You can stop there." I said giving him a glare.

"What? it was a story!"

"Not a good one! tell me a cool starry about ninjas and explosions and death and AWESOME STUFF! Not stupid fairy princesses living in dumbass castles." I said as cole laughed.

"You are something special." he said as I smiled.

"Well I don't know any about ninjas, if you want explosions then watch a Michael bay movie, death is not in any of my stories." he said as I laid my head on his should as we sat in my floor with our backs against the bed.

"Tell me a story of when you were younger."

"Okay, well when I was about ten I was at the zoo-" he started but I cut him off.

"Oh this should be good."

"Shut up." He started laughing "well I was at the giraffe area and one of the giraffes leaned down by me while I was eating popcorn and the giraffe licked me and then he tried to eat my head. I was terrified." he said and I laughed at him

"A GIRAFFE TONGUED YOU!" I said as I fell down in laughter he laughed with me.

"Tell me another story." I said

Cole groaned and continued to tell me stories of his childhood that I thought were hilarious.