Fam❤️

Hey guys! It's me Alaska! you know like the  state in the United States, situated in the northwest extremity of the North American continent, with the international boundary with Canada to the east? ok never mind I sound like veronica...anyways this is just a book that I am writing telling you all about everything me and my siblings do in our hometown.

if you haven't read my profile these are my siblings and me:

Richie: 25: he is the one I am closest to out of my three siblings. he has brown hair and brown eyes and his favorite color is blue, he is the leader out of all four of us when we would go out in the city to do nothing but have fun he would be the one who told us what to do and when the rest of us got into trouble he would be the one to get us out of trouble

veronica: 16: she is older than me by a year she has dark brown hair and dark green eyes her favorite color is violet. she is the smartest one out of us all. she will spend time in her room creating these things for school projects and works on stuff around the house improving them or at least try to improve them. her ideas don't work all the time but most of the time they end up working. :)

Paige: 9: she is my younger sister she has blonde hair and dark brown eyes and her favorite color is red, she has a tendency to get into trouble a lot, and I mean a lot. she does have a short temper and when  you make her mad she will try and break your arm. don't believe me? ask this one girl on the playground that threw dirt at her.. that was the first time I had to pull her off of someone. 

and finally the best for last me! :P

Alaska:15: i am the one that is humorous i have dark brown hair and bright green eyes and my favorite color is orange. i usually annoy the others, but at the same time i keep everything and everyone calm in the house of four. I'm definitely the one that has the most fun in the house. I enjoy playing my guitar and skating it doesn't matter if it's on skate's or a skateboard.

that is my entire family and now this is our past: (Caution: it is sad..) 

when paige was a few days old my parents gave us away to the orphanage and left. its been nine years since I last saw them and I was only 6 when they gave us away. we lived at the orphanage for four years me and veronica and paige shared a room and Richie was across the hall.

late at night I would hear veronica or paige cry, I never did anything but I always knew why they were crying. none of us understood why our parents gave us away except Richie. and he never talked about it. we hated living in the orphanage

when Richie turned 20 he bought a big house and went back to the orphanage and got me and my sisters and we moved in the house. we have been living there for five years now. and its a lot better than living in the orphanage with the foster care people.

I think paige has a short temper because of  the orphanage. they never we're the nicest people in the world..

the entire reason for this book is to tell you guys some interesting stories we have done in the past  AND!!!!

if you would like. you can ask Me, Richie, Veronica, and Paige questions. we will answer them. I'll make them answer... the questions can be about anything really.

so ask away!!

I'll be writing some stories about us for you momentarily!!! :D :D :D :D - Alaska.