2nd Bio: Veronica May Kane

sibling: older sister

Age: 16

hair color: dark brown

eye color: dark green

she is older than me by a year she has dark brown hair and dark green eyes her favorite color is violet. she is the smartest one out of us all. she will spend time in her room creating these things for school projects and works on stuff around the house improving them or at least try to improve them. her ideas don't work all the time but most of the time they end up working.

she is the 2nd most responsible person in the house and she is the handy worker in the house. she fixes everything I break before anybody notices, in high school me and her don't have many friends. she has a guy friend named Daniel with longish black hair blue eyes and these big glasses.

sometimes I steal them and wear them myself but last time I did that I fell down the stair case. good thing cole caught me before I got brain damage! veronica and I get along well but there are days we cant stand each other. like that one time she woke up before I did one Saturday morning and used all the freakin milk and i couldn't eat my cereal...but I got her back by hiding whatever machine she was working on that week. :)

CONVO FOR WITH MY SISTER!:

V= Veronica

A= Alaska

A: hey roni, remember when i fell down the steps in school?!

V: yeah, i laughed for the entire day.

A: yeah yeah whatever. hey! i have a question! are you gonna be a mechanic?

V: no, a scientist or a doctor, why would you think im gonna be a mechanic?

A: because you fix things in the house. like that one time someone broke the sink.

V: wasn't that you that broke the sink?

A: no...yes..

V: that's what i thought.

A: so.. I hear your gotta date for prom already? who is it?

V: its not a date! my guy friend asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes so shut up Alaska!  

A: awe! is it Daniel? i bet it's Daniel. that dude has big glasses, not the nerdy kind either the hipster kind but their his actual glasses to see out of.

V: are you gonna keep babbling?

A: fine.. go on..

thank you. well my name is veronica roni for short. like Alaska said i fix things in the house she breaks everything is fine in the house usually. you know unless Alaska decides to bring a wild animal in the house again. but other than that its wonderful. :)

A: hey! i only brought that chipmunk in one time.. took me  an hour to catch the little bastard..

____________

cartoon version of veronica>>>>>