Adventures at the bank...

"Alaska, I need to go make a deposit at the bank. mind coming with me?" Veronica asked, we arrived home from Vegas a week before this Incident, Veronica had to make a deposit in her bank account since she was on a paid vacation.

"Yeah, why not." I said, putting my shoes on and heading out the door.

For the past week we have been helping Andrea move in to our humble abode. she has lots of things to pack and were still not finished.

I sat in the passenger seat staring out the window. the car ride was super boring and I had nothing to do because my phone was at home.

I've been asking stupid questions this entire ride and Veronica was getting annoyed.

"What's your opinion on resurrection?" I asked, looking at Veronica.

"If you don't shut up, I swear on baby Jesus I will kill you." she turned into the bank and we got out of the car.

We stood in line. when we got to the front, there was a lady and her child behind us. the kid was being wild and hard to handle and when we were getting ready to leave we heard a small noise like the woman hit the child on the arm and said

"Get ya fingers out ya ass."

I turned to look at Veronica, she shook her head at me and threatened me in a whisper.

"Don't even laugh I swear to god Alaska."

When we got in the car I laughed until my back hurt and I had tears in my eyes, and so did Veronica.