luna.

I was walking around town in an alley about two weeks ago and I had my head phones in and cole was with me we had just came back from the skate park and we were heading home. we turned a courner and I saw something run across the alley.

"oh my god what was that?!" I yelled running behind cole and jumping on his back.

"get off me Alaska!" he yelled trying to shake me off but I wouldn't budge but it was funny how he was trying to get me off because he looked like he was having a seizure.

"NO. got see what that thing was. if its cool lookin im gonna poke it with a stick!" I yelled before he trudged up the alley. I looked around at where I last saw it and saw nothing. then I heard a whimper and cole stopped.

"that sounded like a dog." he said before I jumped down off his back.

"A dog!? awe come here puppy!!" I yelled looking around in the alley my eyes landed on a small pair of eyes I walked over to it and it was the cutest little puppy I've ever seen!

"awe, what are you doing out here? its dangerous to be out here at this time of night you might be eaten by a hobo." I said piking it up and cuddling it.

"wow...aren't you going to be a great mother." cole said sarcastically I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I know right!" I said picking it up and walking home.

~

"hey sam, hey cole, hey.....dog?" Richie asked when we walked in from the kitchen.

"yeah, we found her in the alley, can we keep her?!?" I asked he shook his head

"why cant cole take her?" he asked cole butted in.

"my dads allergic to dogs." he said

"please Richie!? I already have a name for her!!" I said he raised an eyebrow

"oh really what?" he asked stirring pasta.

"shaniqua." I aid before cole shook his head.

"I thought it was gonna be.." he was gonna finish his sentence but I covered his mouth and he licked my hand.

"ew.." I said rubbing my hand on his monster energy hoodie.

"okay we can keep it but its not being named shaniqua."

"I know I was naming her luna." I said he nodded and I took her and cole up to my room.

"so this is your new dog now?" he asked flopping down on my bed.

"yes! yes it is and shes gonna be loved and hugged and awe she's soo! cute!" I said picking her up and cuddling her again.

"I feel sorry for that dog" cole said before I hit him with pillows.

____________

pic on the side is what luna looks exactly like!>>>>>