What happens in vegas ends up on wattpad pt 1

Day one

It started with getting up at three in the morning to catch the plane, Richies friends, Andrea, her brother, his son and their mother were already downstairs in the living room with their bags packed and waiting for the taxi, richie had already woke up Veronica and a grumpy Paige. The only person left was me, who was curled up with all of my blankets and pillows, I was not ready to leave my comfy bed.

"Alaska, get the hell up." Richie said, in a grumpy tone of voice.

"Bite me." I said rolling back over on my bed.

"I don't want rabies so I'll pass." He muttered as he grabbed my feet and tried to pull me out of bed.

"Carry me if I have to get out of bed." I said, he nodded and I stood up on my bed while he turned around and I jumped on his back and tried to fall back asleep before the taxi's got to the house.

"What's wrong with Alaska?" His friend Tory asked

"She's still asleep. I told her to wake up and she snapped and said bite me." Richie said while his friends and Andreas brother laughed.

"Feisty." Michael said

"Shut up." I mumbled as I laid my head on Richie's shoulder.

"Taxi's are here." Jeremy said coming inside the house again.

"Okay, I'll get Alaska's luggage along with mine." He said picking up a blue suitcase and an orange suitcase which was mine.

"Let's pack up and go." Andrea said

"VEGAS BABY!!" John yelled as he picked up a sleeping Austin and we headed out the door.

Richie slid his arm around and grabbed me from his back, setting me down in the taxi van.

John put Austin beside me in the taxi, he fell over and his head landed in my lap, I draped my arm around him and decided I couldn't go back to sleep.

I stared out the window and listened to music until we got to the airport.

On the way there I texted cole and played flappy bird until I got so frustrated I almost threw my phone out the window.

"Get your bags guys, were here." Richie said opening the door after paying the taxi guys.

John asked if I could pick up Austin while he got their bags. Richie saw that I was carrying Austin and got my bag for me.

The security scared me because I thought I was gonna get arrested for nothing.

The plane ride terrified me.

I sat in between Richie and Tory. Andrea sat on the other side of Richie. Paige sat in between Austin and Veronica and Brian was sitting beside veronica.

Joanne was between Michael and Jeremy and beside Jeremy was john.

"Man this sucks..." I heard Paige mutter while Austin babbled on to her and stared at her. he had a huge crush on her.

As the plane took off I started to freak out and dug my head into Richie's shoulder. my ears started to pop and I couldn't hear a thing.

While we were gone cole fed Naja and luna and took then outside to use the bathroom. they were both big dogs now.

Naja was a 45 pound lovable pitbull and Luna was a 40 pound big ball of fluff.

After four hours we landed in Phoenix Arizona.

"Richie, before we get on the plane. I need food." I said

"Yeah I know. I'm about to eat a horse." He said back and I hit him in the arm.