Chapter 24

Skye

After hearing Luna Angel's advice, my dad and Hunter took it upon themselves to imply it in my everyday life. I've been eating more meat, taking vitamins and occasionally munching on crackers and almonds, and soon enough the morning sickness lessened a bit. I still don't feel all that well, but at least I'm not suffering so much.

Now I'm with Luna Angel, Hunter and Beta Ruby, overseeing the warriors' training. After Hunter said they need to know how to fight against Undeads, the warriors eagerly asked for Luna Angel to train them. They seemed excited, which surprised me, but apparently they've also heard about Luna's reputation – the Beast's reputation.

"Aim for the heart! Not the head!" Luna shouts, pointing at a pair of warriors sparring in the middle. She's really strict when it comes to training. I should know. She was the same with me.

"I think we should let them rest for now, they need to get ready for the patrol." Ruby suggests.

"Okay. Once the patrol comes back, tell them to rest so they can train in the evening." Luna nods. "Round up!" She calls out to the guys.

"You're getting better, but you keep forgetting about the proper aim. Unlike werewolves, the Undead's weak point is not the back of their neck or their head. It's the heart. Keep that in mind. Dismissed!" She announces loudly, getting relieved sighs from everyone, which causes Hunter to chuckle amusedly.

I turn in my mate's arms to give him a questioning look. He only smiles at me, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "What? It's funny." He defends with a shrug.

Okay, I admit, it's kind of amusing when I think about it. "Yeah, it is." I giggle, watching the guys tiredly trudge towards their houses.

"Let's get you home, hmm? I think it's time for your nap." Hunter whispers into my ear before kissing it. I only nod and let him pick me up bridal style, so my big belly doesn't get squished between us. He's been extremely careful about my baby bump ever since my pregnancy started showing.

"What does my love want to eat before her nap?" Hunter sets me on the counter next to him as he starts taking out stuff form the fridge.

"I don't know. I'm not really hungry." I tell him. And it's true, I ate not too long ago and I'm not hungry yet.

"You shouldn't go to sleep on an empty stomach, you'll feel sick when you wake up." My amazing mate worriedly gazes at me, cupping my cheek.

"Maybe a sandwich then." I shrug.

"Coming right up." Hunter gives me a peck and starts preparing my meal.

"I want ham and cherry tomatoes in it." I state when I notice my man getting out regular tomatoes and turkey. He only nods, chuckling, and gets what I want.

Once my food is ready, I eat it slowly, watching Hunter clean everything up. I love watching him. He's so handsome. His moves are quick, precise and flawless. He's also got that wild aura around him. He's a man, through and through. Raw maleness.

"Love, don't start something you can't finish." Hunter growls lowly after he sniffs the air.

"Can't help it. You're so... hot." I sigh, breathing heavily as pure want spreads through me.

"Let's get you to our bedroom before someone comes in." He huskily says, swiftly picking me up and carrying me to our floor.

He gently places me on the bed, before carefully settling between my legs. He takes his time caressing my baby bump before taking off my pants and bringing me to one climax after another, using his mouth and fingers. Ever since my belly grew, he stopped having sex with me, saying he'd feel weird about having his cock so close to our babies. I don't dare complain, his tongue and fingers give me enough pleasure.