Jack Avery - Anxiety

*A little bit of Jorbyn* With Jack and Corbyn :)

Jack sat on the floor of his bedroom sobbing. He couldnt breathe and he couldnt see. He was trembling as tears began running down his face. he heard a knock on the door but knew he couldnt respond. Jack? Are you okay? a boy asked.

Jack recognized Corbyns voice. C-cant I help me. C-cant breathe. Jack choked out.

Corbyn reached to the top of the door frame and pulled down an extra key. He unlocked the door and found Jack on the floor seemingly choking. Corbyn knelt and pulled Jack close. Follow my breathing. Youll be okay. Corbyn whispered.

Corby, Im think Im gonna pass out. Jack muttered.

Corbyns eyes widened. Jacks panic attacks had never been this bad before. Shh deep breaths. Youll be okay.

Corbs? Zach called.

Yes? Corbyn moaned, faking that he was sick.

You okay? Zach asked.

I just threw up. Corbyn moaned. Ill be out soon.

Okay. Zach said. Do you want medicine?

Knowing he had to be realistic, Corbyn nodded. Please.

Ill give it to you when you come out. Zach assured.

Jack finally caught his breath and Corbyn smiled. Feel better?

Jack shrugged. I guess.

After a few minutes Jack looked at Corbyn. I love you. He muttered.

Love you too. Corbyn said and kissed Jack. So much.

The rest of the day went well. The next day they went for an interview. After an hour Jack began feeling sick. His rate sped up. Corbs? he muttered.

Corbyn looked up from his phone. Noodle. He replied.

Cant breathe. Jack said.

About to faint? Corbyn asked worriedly.

Not yet. Jack muttered.

Corbyn got up. Cameras off please. Its an emergency. He said and went to Jack.

The camera man obeyed, and Zach frowned. Whats going on Bean? he asked.

As if to answer the question, Jack began shaking. Corbyn pulled Jack close. Follow my breathing. He whispered.

Zachs eyes widened. You werent sick earlier. You were helping Jack. He stammered.

I cant breathe. Its like Im suffocating. Jack sobbed.

Jonah knelt beside the boys. Hush Noodle. Dont try talking.

Zach pulled Jack against his chest and nodded. Follow my heartbeat. He whispered. There you go.

Jack finally caught his breath. Okay. He muttered.

What just happened? Daniel asked.

Corbyn sighed. He has anxiety. He answered.