Corbyn Besson - Loses his voice

*Requested*

Corbyn woke up to Zach shaking him. "Corbs, hurry up! We have an interview and have to go to the studio after."

It was now that Corbyn realized that he didn't feel well. His head was pounding and he felt more tired than usual. "Go away Zach." he moaned.

Zach was surprised at Corbyn's frustrated tone. "I'm sorry." he muttered.

Realizing he'd offended the younger boy, Corbyn shook his head. "Don't worry. I'm sorry. I just don't feel good."

Jonah walked in looking slightly irritated. "We have an interview! Let's go!" he announced

Daniel appeared in the doorway with a towel around his neck. "Can I use your shower? Jack's in ours." he yawned.

"Yeah." Corbyn moaned as he put a hand to his head.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked with concern.

Corbyn shook his head. "I'm so cold and my head is killing me."

Daniel approached the bed and sighed. "You sound clogged up. Can you breathe?"

"Not really." Corbyn muttered. "My throat hurts too."

Jonah felt Corbyn's head and furrowed his brow. "Zach, get me the thermometer and returned. Jonah put the thermometer in Corbyn's mouth. A few seconds later it beeped and Jonah's eyes widened. "Oh gosh. It's 101.5." he gasped.

Jack walked in with a confused look on his face. "Aren't we going?" he asked.

"Never mind. Corbs, is sick." Jonah replied. "We'll miss the interview."

A few days passed and Corbyn appeared to be feeling better. The boys were at their concert and were coming to the end of it.

"... with my hands with my hands around your waist. Oh you're so co-ol. I don't believe that it's true. Still." Daniel sang.

"Your taste..." Corbyn began then stopped when his voice became inaudible.

When they were in the van, Jack looked over at Corbyn who was staring out the window. "What happened?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired. I'll do better tomorrow in the studio." Corbyn muttered.

When they got to the house Corbyn collapsed on the couch and dozed off. Zach glanced at Jonah. "Is he okay?"

"Just let him rest. We'll ask when he wakes up." Jonah replied.

The next day while at the studio Corbyn seemed to be getting worse. "Alright. Let's record the new song What Am I." the manager said.

Corbyn cleared his throat and opened his mouth. "I met her on a Monday..." he tried to sing but it ended up off key.

Zach frowned. "Corbs? You okay?"

Corbyn glared at Zach. "I'm fine."

"From the top." Daniel instructed.

"I met her..." Corbyn tried again, but this time no sound came out.

Jonah walked over to Corbyn. "Having an off day buddy?"

"I guess." Corbyn whispered. "Let's just try again."

Jonah nodded. "Let's go."

"I met her on a Monday evening, she was..." Corbyn tried to sing but no sound came out.

"Bean, you need to go to a doctor. Something is wrong." Jack sighed.

Tears formed in Corbyn's eyes and he sank into a chair. Jonah hugged Corbyn. "Hey, don't worry. All celebrities have off days. I know this is hard for you. Just breathe." he whispered.

"Jonah." Corbyn tried to say.

"Don't talk. I know what you want to say. We're going to the doctors right now. They'll make this go away." Jonah said. "Come on."

Jack sighed. "Should the rest of us record our parts?" he asked.

Jonah nodded. "I've got this."

The boys went to the doctors and learned that Corbyn had some mild laryngitis that would soon go away in a few days. They were given antibiotics and told to rest.

Sorry the ending sucked but I think the rest of this turned out really well. Hope you enjoyed ❤