Zach Herron - Stress

*Jackary*

Jack walked into his bedroom and curled up next to Zach. It was an unusually cold morning in LA and all he wanted to do was cuddle. For almost an hour they did just that. Corbyn knocked on the door, waking them up. "Boys!"

Zach moaned and rolled over. "Shut up Corbyn!" he yelled. 

"Get up guy. We have an interview," Corbyn sighed.

Jack sat up. "We should get up Zach." 

"No," Zach moaned. 

"What's wrong?" Jack asked. 

"My stomach hurts," Zach muttered. "And my head hurts too." 

Jack felt Zach's head. "You don't have a fever," he said. 

Zach nodded. "Yeah, I know." 

"Then what's wrong?" Jack sighed. 

Zach shrugged. "Maybe it's just a stomach ache." 

The boys went downstairs to in Corbyn and Daniel goofing off in the kitchen. Jonah was on the couch reading. "Dani, where's the stomach medicine?" 

"I think it's in my bathroom. You okay?" Daniel replied with slight concern. "It's not the stomach bug that's been going around?" 

Zach shrugged. "Just a little stomachache." 

Daniel smiled. "I'll get it." 

Jack collapsed sleepily on the couch and curled up next to Jonah. Zach joined him. Corbyn sat in the armchair nearby. "Anyone want a sandwich?" 

"No," the boys replied. 

The phone rang and Daniel picked it up. "Hello?" he sighed as he motioned for Zach to walk over. "Tonight? I don't know. Zach's not feeling well. Seriously? Fine. Yeah, five is fine. See you then." 

"Who was it?" Zach asked as he sipped water. 

"It was John. He'll be here at five," Daniel replied and ruffled Zach's hair. "Let's watch a movie for the time being." 

At five John and all the other people who worked with the band arrived. They gathered in the miniature studio to talk about future tours and concerts. "If we have a pop-up shop in Vegas then we should move the meet and greet to San Francisco. You'll be meeting fans either way," John said. 

As the conversation continued, Zach began to feel dizzy and was having trouble breathing. 'Zach?" Corbyn asked. 

Zach got up and ran out of the room. Jack sighed. "Zach, what's wrong?" he asked with concern. 

Zach was shaking as he paced the living room. "I can't breathe. I don't know what's going on. Jack help." 

Jack pulled Zach into his arms. "Shh. Do you know what's upsetting you?" 

"No," Zach mumbled.

Jack moved Zach to the couch. "You're going to be alright. It's just a panic attack." 

Corbyn appeared in the living room. "What's going on? Do you need a doctor?" 

Jack looked up. "Call our doctor. Just to tell him what's going on." 

Zach began sobbing which only made breathing harder. Jack put his attention back on his boyfriend. "You're going to be alright. Just take deep breaths. Try to calm down." 

Corbyn sat in a chair. "Yeah, hi. Zach's having a hard time breathing... yes this was sudden. It's never happened before. Anxiety? No sir. Yes, we've been stressed most of this month. Does he need to come in? Just stay with him? Yeah, we can do that. We'll tell you if it gets worse." 

When Corbyn hung up, he looked at Jack. "The doctor said that it's just a panic attack. We need to just stay with him until he calms down."

It took a while, but Zach finally managed to calm down. When the meeting was over they told the others that they needed a break for all of them to just have time for themselves. 

Bad ending but hope you enjoyed it. I'm running out of ideas so if any of you have any I would love to hear them. Also, go check out my book Don't Change💙