Zach Herron - Crohn's Disease

*Zaniel*

Jack woke up when he heard Daniel call for him. He got up and headed downstairs. "What's going on man?"

"Did you use the pepto bismol at all?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Jack replied.

"I can't find it and Zach isn't feeling well." Daniel replied.

The boys ran up the stairs. Jack handed Daniel and pink botte. Daniel went to his own room and found Zach curled with his arms wrapped around his stomach. "Z. I have some medicine. Wanna see if it helps?"

Zach nodded as he gritted his teeth. "It hurts so bad."

"Is it your appendix?" Daniel asked.

"Hurts more like food poisoning." Zach groaned. "I don't know what I ate though."

"That doesn't matter right now. Let's just get you feeling better." Daniel said.

Zach felt everything shift down and ran to the bathroom. Daniel approached the door. "You good?"

"No." Zach moaned.

"Should I come in?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know." Zach muttered.

Daniel knew Zach was in no condition to make that decision. "Alright."

For the rest of the day Zach slept. The others went to an interview. Afterwards they went to bed.

The next morning Zach woke up to an empty bed. He slowly made his way to the bathroom and then went downstairs. He collapsed on a chair and rested his head on the kitchen table.

"Zach, how are you feeling?" Daniel asked.

"Better." Zach lied as he put a hand over his stomach.

Corbyn nodded. "Think you can try to eat something?"

"Not right now." Zach muttered.

Corbyn set a plate of pancakes in front of Jonah. "Alright. Whenever you're hungry, it's here."

The smell of pancakes usually attracted Zach's attention. Today it made him nauseas. He gagged and sat up. Daniel frowned. "You good?"

Zach leapt to his feet and raced to the bathroom. He collapsed in front of the toilet gagging when he felt Daniel's breath on the back of his neck. "Z. You have a fever."

Zach shook his head not able to speak. Daniel ran a finger through Zach's hair. "Don't worry about that now."

Zach's stomach clenched and he winced. "Dani." he gasped.

"Shh. It's okay." Daniel said.

That evening the boys were on stage. The manager refused to cancel. Zach made it through five songs. He winced. "I've got real big plans baby for you and me so love me for who I am and who I'm..." he tried to sing.

A sharp pain hit his stomach and he sank to his knees sweat running down his face. Daniel dropped his microphone. "Dude! What's up?"

"M'gonna puke." Zach said in a slurred voice.

When they got to the hospital they were told that Zach had Crohn's disease and would need to have surgery.

Hope you enjoyed❤