Zach Herron - Appendicitis

Zachs stomach was hurting him, and he was now crouched on the bedroom floor vomiting into a trashcan. When he finally caught his breath, he sighed. Corbyn. He called weakly.

Corbyn arrived with Eben a few seconds later. Oh Zach. Corbyn sympathized. Feel any better?

Zach shook his head and leaned against the side of his bed. My stomach is so messed up. he muttered.

Daniel entered and sighed. Feel any better? he asked.

Im cold. He muttered.

Corbyn gave Zach his blanket. Daniel helped Zach into the bathroom and had him kneel. Two hours later, Jonah appeared in the doorway. Oh Zach. He gasped. How long this time?

Two hours. Corbyn replied, rubbing a very tired Zachs shoulder.

Were taking you to the hospital tomorrow after the interview. Youve been like this for three days. Something is seriously wrong. Jonah sighed.

Zach nodded and vomited again. Finally, he could go to bed.

The next day, Jonah went to the interviewer. Zachs been really sick lately, so he might have to leave the room if you know what I mean. He explained.

Thanks for letting me know. Dee Kosh said.

As the boys played games for the interview, Zach would occasionally leave the room.

As Zach knelt vomiting, he noticed specks of blood. A searing pain ripped through his stomach. He tried to scream, but no sound came out. He fell to the floor shaking.

Jonah was answering a question when Jack frowned. What? Jonah asked.

Zachs been gone a long time. Daniel said.

Corbyn got to the bathroom and opened the door. He found Zach on the floor semi-conscious with blood next to him. Zach! Blood! he gasped.

Zach barely looked at Corbyn. Threw up. Hurts. He forced himself to say.

HELP! Corbyn screamed. MEDIC! PLEASE! SOMEBODY

Several medics ran in followed by the boys. Zach was lifted to a stretcher. Jonah got in the ambulance with Zach. The boy was half sobbing, half gagging. During the ride to the hospital, Zach woke up. Mgonna puke. He stammered.

A medic put a plastic bag under Zachs chin just as a mouthful of puke and blood came up. When they arrived at the hospital, Zach was taken into surgery. After several hours, they were told that Zach would be okay.

We won't even talk about this one 😂